Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 Launches Globally
SEGA announced that their mobile free-to-play title, Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 has arrived on both iOS and Android. It will have demon summoning, negotiations, and fusions that fans of the franchise have come to expect, alongside 3D dungeon exploration. Taking advantage of elemental weaknesses will be key, and Demons can, of course, be conversed with through these negotiations, and strengthened with the fusion system. Shin Megami Tensei is an original RPG, optimized for mobile, set in the Shin Megami Tensei universe. It is free to play but will also have in-app purchases. It can be found on iOS here and Android here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Blackout's International Championship Coming 9/27
- The fourth annual Point Blank International championship will be hosted from September 27-28, 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Review
- I played TOR during the Beta and first month after launch before I lost interest and went on to something else.
- Arena: Cyber Evolution Early Access Preview
- You've noticed my mentioning of “the field” by now. The field in ACE is fairly special. Due to its cyber-nature, it isn't bound ...