Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan adds Duke Nukem to the Cast
Perhaps one of the most iconic action heroes of the 90s, Duke Nukem, is going to take a break from shooting Pig Cops and instead demolish cyborg monsters that threaten humanity. He’s going to be ready to give the Broken untold amounts of Hell, as only Duke Nukem can! Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is aiming to hit Early Access on Steam this October, and Duke Nukem will be joining the game soon enough after. Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is currently running an Indiegogo campaign and offers packages ranging from Alpha access, t-shirts to naming bosses and “meet & greets” with the development team.
“As a small publisher, having the opportunity to work with the Gearbox brand is a big honor”, says Patrick Streppel, CEO of Insel Games. “With Duke’s well-established reputation of being the unorthodox underdog hero and defender of humanity, he fits perfectly in the gritty but tongue-in-cheek sci-fi universe of Wild Buster, and we are happy that Gearbox immediately saw that fit. Duke also marks the first step of our plans to add other iconic characters to the game.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...
- Combat Arms introduces WAR
- Nexon Europe introduces WAR, the largest update so far for the successful online first-person shooter Combat Arms.
- Smite Pro League Week One: Ragachak's Set of the Week
- Hello, Internet! The first week of the Smite Pro League is in the books, and wow, did we start off with a bang or what?