Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan adds Duke Nukem to the Cast
Perhaps one of the most iconic action heroes of the 90s, Duke Nukem, is going to take a break from shooting Pig Cops and instead demolish cyborg monsters that threaten humanity. He’s going to be ready to give the Broken untold amounts of Hell, as only Duke Nukem can! Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is aiming to hit Early Access on Steam this October, and Duke Nukem will be joining the game soon enough after. Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is currently running an Indiegogo campaign and offers packages ranging from Alpha access, t-shirts to naming bosses and “meet & greets” with the development team.
“As a small publisher, having the opportunity to work with the Gearbox brand is a big honor”, says Patrick Streppel, CEO of Insel Games. “With Duke’s well-established reputation of being the unorthodox underdog hero and defender of humanity, he fits perfectly in the gritty but tongue-in-cheek sci-fi universe of Wild Buster, and we are happy that Gearbox immediately saw that fit. Duke also marks the first step of our plans to add other iconic characters to the game.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Livestream February 20th - SkySaga
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside the alpha test of SkySaga. Don't miss out on this live filming of our nex...
- PvZ Heroes Mobile Review
- Plants versus Zombies Heroes takes on more of a deck-building, duelist style of gameplay.
- SMITE 4.2 King of the Kappa Patch Recap
- Today's SMITE Patch stream revealed Patch 4.2: King of the Kappa. This patch features new skins, changes to Clash, minor tweaks, and KAPP...