Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit. Today the companies announced that outside of Japan’s 6.5 million players, the global audience has reached over 5 million downloads in the 30 days since the game’s launch.
Brave Exvius features an expansive storyline, high-quality animation, and iconic Final Fantasy characters – as well as its own cast of characters.
To commemorate this milestone, players who log in to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius from July 26th 12:00 a.m. ~ July 30th 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive a total of five rare Summon Tickets and 50 Metal Minituars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shroud of the Avatar Prepares for Final Data Wipe
- Shroud of the Avatar backers will be able to lay claim to a permanent plot of land in the fantasy MMO.
- Monster Super League Releases Hermite Dungeon
- Monster Super League has released a new update, introducing a new rebirth Astromon, new Hermite guardian dungeon, and new events.
- SMITE Patch 3.9 Viking Invasion Patch Notes Revealed
- This week, Hi-Rez has revealed the upcoming patch notes for SMITE Update 3.9, Viking Invasion.