Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit. Today the companies announced that outside of Japan’s 6.5 million players, the global audience has reached over 5 million downloads in the 30 days since the game’s launch.
Brave Exvius features an expansive storyline, high-quality animation, and iconic Final Fantasy characters – as well as its own cast of characters.
To commemorate this milestone, players who log in to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius from July 26th 12:00 a.m. ~ July 30th 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive a total of five rare Summon Tickets and 50 Metal Minituars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest Mobile Review
- With fast-paced action, complex team management, & a wide range of play options, this is one game I won't be uninstalling any time so...
- Heroes & Generals Launches Patton, Largest Content-update to Date
- Reto-Moto has just released the largest content-update to date, for their persistent WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals.
- Dizzel Hardcore Action Shooter Starts Beta Test June 20th
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Studio, will...