Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit. Today the companies announced that outside of Japan’s 6.5 million players, the global audience has reached over 5 million downloads in the 30 days since the game’s launch.
Brave Exvius features an expansive storyline, high-quality animation, and iconic Final Fantasy characters – as well as its own cast of characters.
To commemorate this milestone, players who log in to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius from July 26th 12:00 a.m. ~ July 30th 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive a total of five rare Summon Tickets and 50 Metal Minituars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.
- Playa Games to announce new game "Clash of Empires" at Gamescom
- Hot on the heels of Playa Games hit "Shakes & Fidget", Playa Games plan to expand their online roleplaying universe with Clash ...
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.