Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit. Today the companies announced that outside of Japan’s 6.5 million players, the global audience has reached over 5 million downloads in the 30 days since the game’s launch.
Brave Exvius features an expansive storyline, high-quality animation, and iconic Final Fantasy characters – as well as its own cast of characters.
To commemorate this milestone, players who log in to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius from July 26th 12:00 a.m. ~ July 30th 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time will receive a total of five rare Summon Tickets and 50 Metal Minituars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds Adrift Sky Island Creation Tool Impressions
- You play as a Skypirate; and come on, who hasn’t secretly fantasized about being a Skypirate?
- Elder Scrolls Online Announces Beta Signups
- Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios have announced that beta signups are now available for The Elder Scrolls Online starting today.
- League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
- Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.