Dragon’s Prophet: Olandra zone and new content launching today
Today, Sony Online Entertainment released new updates for its fantasy MMORPG, Dragon’s Prophet, including an all-new zone, Treasure Hunts, Chinese New Year Events and more.
The new zone “Olandra” adds another dimension to Dragon’s Prophet by introducing the game’s first underwater dungeon, Shrine of Handras. This Legendary Dungeon features five new bosses with mechanics never-before-seen in Dragon’s Prophet, deadly aqua monsters and whirlpools, and frequent Stone Shards drops, which give access to rare and powerful weapons. In addition to ruthless bosses and new dragons, with this zone, players will see a level cap increase from 90 to 94. Along with entry to Olandra, starting today, Dragon’s Prophet players will be able participate in Treasure Hunting events. Once per week, players can locate Traveling Merchants throughout the game and follow various clues and puzzles to discover hidden treasure and rewards.
Adjustments to enhance and bring more depth to the class system have also been implemented, and mounted combat has been expanded beyond PvP and is now available in the dungeons as well.
Lastly: It’s the Year of the Horse, and players can celebrate the Chinese New Year with the all-new Chinese Patrol Dragon Event. From Feb.6 until Feb. 13, 2014, a different and rare capture-able Eastern Dragon will appear in each of the zones to celebrate the New Year. The dragons will respawn only once every couple hours, so players need to be on their guard if they want to capture the elusive beasts.
More information on the updates can be found in Senior Producer Todd Carson’s letter here: https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/news/dragons-prophet-producers-letter-j
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dual Universe Press Preview
- Dual Universe is an MMO that is in production, that honestly has a really awesome, ambitious goal.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
- RuneScape announces its newest update, which adds hundreds of voyages and three new recruits to the player-owned port system.