Mortal Online – First Look
It’s safe to say Mortal Online is not like other MMORPGs you may have played in the past. You don’t start out the game picking up a quest to kill X number of harmless creatures, no, this is a completely open sandbox world and you make your own path. Mortal Online is designed to give players as much freedom as possible. Freedom to craft every item they’ll need to survive. Freedom to kill and take from other players, and freedom to wear their skin as armor. Mortal Online is about as realistic as a fantasy MMORPG can get.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/13: SOE Live, Prime World, Everquest, and Brick-Force
- A look at the latest MMO news.
- Mac MMORPGs
- I learned that some client based MMORPGs are also Mac compatible.
- New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
- EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.