Medieval Engineers places players in an enormous sandbox world where they can build as much as their heart’s desire! Your imagination is the limit as you learn how to build mechanical constructs, siege weaponry, complete and spanning villages, and even castles that touch the sky. Medieval Engineers places a heavy emphasis on creativity and players stretching their minds to the limit while they try to preserve structural integrity. Will your creations stand the test of time or will they crumble in mere seconds, succumbing to the power of physics?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Realistic physics.
- +Different game modes (creative and survival).
- +Impressive graphics
- +Steam workshop support
- -Potentially frustrating physics and laws to obey
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-Bit
- CPU: Core i5-680 @ 3.6GHz, Phenom II X4 810 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 with 3 GB VRAM or better
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Medieval Engineers places players in an enormous sandbox world where they can build as much as their heart's desire! Your imagination is the limit as you learn how to build mechanical constructs, siege weaponry, complete and spanning villages, and even castles that touch the sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Breach's QC Games Partner with En Masse to Bring Title to a Larger Audience
- QC Games and En Masse Entertainment have partnered to bring Breach, an upcoming co-op ARPG to all En Masse players.
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Patch 5.1
- Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty is the title of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers' patch 5.1.
- E3 2017 Wednesday Recap: Bloodstained and Laser League
- Wednesday saw the E3 speed pick up and a lot of last-minute meetings fall into place. So much so, there's too much to talk about.