Medieval Engineers places players in an enormous sandbox world where they can build as much as their heart’s desire! Your imagination is the limit as you learn how to build mechanical constructs, siege weaponry, complete and spanning villages, and even castles that touch the sky. Medieval Engineers places a heavy emphasis on creativity and players stretching their minds to the limit while they try to preserve structural integrity. Will your creations stand the test of time or will they crumble in mere seconds, succumbing to the power of physics?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Realistic physics.
- +Different game modes (creative and survival).
- +Impressive graphics
- +Steam workshop support
- -Potentially frustrating physics and laws to obey
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-Bit
- CPU: Core i5-680 @ 3.6GHz, Phenom II X4 810 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 with 3 GB VRAM or better
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Medieval Engineers places players in an enormous sandbox world where they can build as much as their heart's desire! Your imagination is the limit as you learn how to build mechanical constructs, siege weaponry, complete and spanning villages, and even castles that touch the sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Launches Today on PC/Steam
- It's time, Warframe fans! Plains of Eidolon, the gigantic update for Warframe is finally here!
- Gloria Victis Rolls Out Massive Pre-Alpha Updates
- Today Black Eye Games has announced a series of major updates to Gloria Victis, an MMORPG already looking like a breath of fresh air in its pr...
- Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
- Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin.