Medieval Engineers places players in an enormous sandbox world where they can build as much as their heart’s desire! Your imagination is the limit as you learn how to build mechanical constructs, siege weaponry, complete and spanning villages, and even castles that touch the sky. Medieval Engineers places a heavy emphasis on creativity and players stretching their minds to the limit while they try to preserve structural integrity. Will your creations stand the test of time or will they crumble in mere seconds, succumbing to the power of physics?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Realistic physics.
- +Different game modes (creative and survival).
- +Impressive graphics
- +Steam workshop support
- -Potentially frustrating physics and laws to obey
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-Bit
- CPU: Core i5-680 @ 3.6GHz, Phenom II X4 810 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 with 3 GB VRAM or better
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Medieval Engineers places players in an enormous sandbox world where they can build as much as their heart's desire! Your imagination is the limit as you learn how to build mechanical constructs, siege weaponry, complete and spanning villages, and even castles that touch the sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online Golf: World Championship Announces First Update
- The first major update for Shot Online Golf: World Championship has been announced, offering up extra thrills for golfers worldwide.
- "Magicka: Wizard Wars" Welcomes Half a Million Robe Warriors
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...
- ChronoBlade Beta Updated Review
- Facebook gaming is about to get a little brutal with this recent title created by developer and publisher group “nWay”.