Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game’s relaunch with a massive new update designed to improve game quality thoroughly. The Medieval Engineers re-launch update includes a new planets system, area ownership, world map, fast travel, and more.
The planets portion of the update shifts the creation of a land from a flat mapped world to an entire planet, creating a much larger and more diverse area to explore and build upon. These planets can also be modded, changed, and shared through Steam Workshop.
Players can also now use a world map feature, with hand drawn graphics that reflect each planet’s geography. Area ownership and other advanced options will allow players to use fast travel to places they’ve been to get around their world quickly.
There’s much more to the update, which is explained in detail in the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goblins Galore! The Rise of the Goblins Now Available for Pathfinder Adventures
- Obsidian is proud to announce that the latest update for Pathfinder Adventures is now live!
- Warframe News - New Concurrent Players Record Set
- Warframe hit a new record on Steam with 69,526 peak concurrent players over the weekend.
- Virtual Idol Hatsune Miku Arrives in Master of Eternity
- The most popular of the Vocaloids, Hatsune Miku officially joins the universe of Master of Eternity today.