Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game’s relaunch with a massive new update designed to improve game quality thoroughly. The Medieval Engineers re-launch update includes a new planets system, area ownership, world map, fast travel, and more.
The planets portion of the update shifts the creation of a land from a flat mapped world to an entire planet, creating a much larger and more diverse area to explore and build upon. These planets can also be modded, changed, and shared through Steam Workshop.
Players can also now use a world map feature, with hand drawn graphics that reflect each planet’s geography. Area ownership and other advanced options will allow players to use fast travel to places they’ve been to get around their world quickly.
There’s much more to the update, which is explained in detail in the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Revolution Springs Into The Season With New Update
- Right on time for the new Spring Season comes an update for Lineage II: Revolution, featuring a new World Boss as well as a fun Spring Event.
- Tactical Monsters' Coach Griz Prediction Event for World Cup Finals is Almost Here
- It's France vs. Croatia in the finals (Sorry, England did not take it home in OT), and for the Final Prediction, 100,000 gems are on the ...
- Requiem Online Announces First 2013 Update
- Gravity Interactive has announced plans for its first Requiem Online update of 2013, scheduled to launch on January 15.