Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game’s relaunch with a massive new update designed to improve game quality thoroughly. The Medieval Engineers re-launch update includes a new planets system, area ownership, world map, fast travel, and more.
The planets portion of the update shifts the creation of a land from a flat mapped world to an entire planet, creating a much larger and more diverse area to explore and build upon. These planets can also be modded, changed, and shared through Steam Workshop.
Players can also now use a world map feature, with hand drawn graphics that reflect each planet’s geography. Area ownership and other advanced options will allow players to use fast travel to places they’ve been to get around their world quickly.
There’s much more to the update, which is explained in detail in the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Mobile Review
- Despite Naruto’s main storyline ending in the manga a few years back, there’s hasn’t been any breaks in the endless slew of Naruto spino...
- New Dungeon & Raid Mode Revealed for C9
- Prepare for the extreme dungeon and more coming to C9 this month!
- Age of Wonders 3 Preview
- Can you feel it? Magic is flowing in the ether for the first time in an era. No not that D&D nonsense the dwarves entertain with in dark t...