Medieval Engineers places players in an enormous sandbox world where they can build as much as their heart’s desire! Your imagination is the limit as you learn how to build mechanical constructs, siege weaponry, complete and spanning villages, and even castles that touch the sky. Medieval Engineers places a heavy emphasis on creativity and players stretching their minds to the limit while they try to preserve structural integrity. Will your creations stand the test of time or will they crumble in mere seconds, succumbing to the power of physics?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Realistic physics.
- +Different game modes (creative and survival).
- +Impressive graphics
- +Steam workshop support
- -Potentially frustrating physics and laws to obey
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-Bit
- CPU: Core i5-680 @ 3.6GHz, Phenom II X4 810 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 with 3 GB VRAM or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Now Live on the App Store
- The LAN party is back! Super Evil Megacorp, a group of core-game developers that hail from the likes of Riot Games and Blizzard Entertainment,...
- Celtic Tribes Gets Complete Redesign
- With the new update, Celtic Tribes gets a complete redesign as well as countless new features and improvements.
- Creative Assembly Announces Total War: ARENA Development
- The first free to play game is in development by Creative Assembly.