MapleStory M Introduces Monster Carnival 2v2 Dungeon
Maplers who are level 100 and higher starting today have brand new content to explore the Monster Carnival in MapleStory M. This is a team-based 2v2 competitive event to eliminate monsters invading Ludibrium. Players earn Carnival Points, which can be used to summon special monsters to either attack the other team or to give buffs to their side’s monsters. Winners can obtain gold leaves and epic or unique items, such as Spiegelmann’s Chaos Necklace.
Alongside the addition of the new Monster Carnival dungeon, character rebalancing has been implemented for all Cygnus Knights classes, including Dawn Warrior, Wind Archer, Night Walker, Blaze Wizard, Thunder Breaker, the three new Explorers: Hero, Shadower, and Arch-Mage Ice/Lightning and the Dragon Master Evan. There are also a list of Spring Events starting today, which are listed below.
Upcoming Spring events include:
Maple Omok Event – Until March 13, the classic 1v1 Omok event will take place. Players will take turns placing Omok pieces randomly assigned from 4 Maple characters.
Cherry Blossom Box Event – From March 7 to March 21, players can earn “Cherry Blossom Box Keys” by hunting monsters and use them to open Cherry Blossom Boxes. Rewards can include Shield and Innocence Scrolls to assist with equipment enhancement.
Soul Made Event – From March 13 to March 27, Maplers can collect “Soul Made Coins” by hunting monsters during the event duration and trade coins in the Event Shop for Soul Made materials.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games coming to GDC 2014
- This year’s Localization Summit at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) will include an inside view on localizing Chinese games for a global...
- Blacklight Retribution officially launches
- Today marks the official release of Perfect World Entertainment's Blacklight Retribution.
- League of Legends: New Summoner's Rift Map Now Live
- Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner's Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, No...