Master X Master
Master X Master is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from NCSoft, featuring popular characters from their lineup of NCSoft games. With a variety of PvP and PvE modes, a unique tag system and PvE co-op, Master X Master presents itself as not just another MOBA.
Unique Tag System: Select up to two masters to bring into battle, then swap between them mid-fight, allowing players to create unique combos and strategies.
Variety of PvP Modes: Battle in 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5 across multiple game modes including occupation, themed battlefields, and casual minigames.
PvE Adventure: Get lost in an universe and join the adventure against the AI in multiple story campaigns with a variety of environments based on NCSoft games.
Growing Roster of Recognizable Masters: Take control of your favorite NCSoft characters from games like Blade & Soul, WildStar, Guild Wars 2, Aion, Lineage 2 and more.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCSoft
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Master X Master is a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) created by NCSoft Korea. The heroes of the game are primarily stars from other NCSoft games, including Aion, Lineage, WildStar, and Guild Wars 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dual Universe's Developer Novaquark Opens New Studio in Montreal
- Novaquark, the minds behind upcoming single-shard sandbox MMO Dual Universe announced a new office today.
- Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
- Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.