MXM Shutting Down January 31
Unfortunate news for fans of NCSoft’s hybrid-MOBA, Master X Master (MXM): the game will be shutting down on January 31.
In a blog post, NCSoft stated:
Deciding to close the game is not a decision we come to lightly, but ultimately it came down to a matter of business—we explored several options, but none of them were sustainable. We truly believe that MXM is special, and offered a lot of new ideas to change up the MOBA genre, but in trying to carve out a niche for itself, we failed to connect with players.
From today until the server closes, players will be able to enjoy access to all maps and modes, plus plenty of coins to unlock content. Refunds will also be taken from players who made purchases between August 30 and November 16.
More details at the blog post below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games Announce Distribution Agreement
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games announce international distribution agreement for Crowfall.
- Goodgame Empire Now On Kongregate
- Goodgame Studios announces the release of Goodgame Empire on the gaming portal Kongregate.