MXM Shutting Down January 31
Unfortunate news for fans of NCSoft’s hybrid-MOBA, Master X Master (MXM): the game will be shutting down on January 31.
In a blog post, NCSoft stated:
Deciding to close the game is not a decision we come to lightly, but ultimately it came down to a matter of business—we explored several options, but none of them were sustainable. We truly believe that MXM is special, and offered a lot of new ideas to change up the MOBA genre, but in trying to carve out a niche for itself, we failed to connect with players.
From today until the server closes, players will be able to enjoy access to all maps and modes, plus plenty of coins to unlock content. Refunds will also be taken from players who made purchases between August 30 and November 16.
More details at the blog post below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LEGO Minifigures Updates With Element System & More
- Funcom has kept the updates coming for players of LEGO Minifigures, introducing the Element System and preparing to launch Series 12.
- Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
- Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016.
- Spirit Tales Enters Closed Beta
- KoramGame has announced that closed beta for Spirit Tales has launched.