MXM Shutting Down January 31
Unfortunate news for fans of NCSoft’s hybrid-MOBA, Master X Master (MXM): the game will be shutting down on January 31.
In a blog post, NCSoft stated:
Deciding to close the game is not a decision we come to lightly, but ultimately it came down to a matter of business—we explored several options, but none of them were sustainable. We truly believe that MXM is special, and offered a lot of new ideas to change up the MOBA genre, but in trying to carve out a niche for itself, we failed to connect with players.
From today until the server closes, players will be able to enjoy access to all maps and modes, plus plenty of coins to unlock content. Refunds will also be taken from players who made purchases between August 30 and November 16.
More details at the blog post below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars Celebrates 13 Years with In-Games Events
- InnoGames' founding title, Tribal Wars, just began its 13th birthday celebration with 13 days of special events.
- Blood Bowl Creators Tackling New Football Sim
- The most iconic name in football sims, Front Page Sports Football, is warmed up and taking to the field September 25, and today Cyanide Studio...
- Stardock to Showcase Ashes of the Singularity at PC Gaming Show
- Stardock will be at the PC Gaming Show event in Los Angeles on June 16th to show Ashes of the Singularity gameplay during AMD’s live stream...