MXM Shutting Down January 31
Unfortunate news for fans of NCSoft’s hybrid-MOBA, Master X Master (MXM): the game will be shutting down on January 31.
In a blog post, NCSoft stated:
Deciding to close the game is not a decision we come to lightly, but ultimately it came down to a matter of business—we explored several options, but none of them were sustainable. We truly believe that MXM is special, and offered a lot of new ideas to change up the MOBA genre, but in trying to carve out a niche for itself, we failed to connect with players.
From today until the server closes, players will be able to enjoy access to all maps and modes, plus plenty of coins to unlock content. Refunds will also be taken from players who made purchases between August 30 and November 16.
More details at the blog post below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Braum Q&A Today
- League of Legends announces a seven hour Q&A session for its community regarding its latest champion, Braum.
- League of Angels (Koramgame Version) launching soon
- After a delay to the launch date we all hoped that League of Angels would be coming to Koramgame before the end of March as first announced.
- Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
- ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars...