H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARCHLORD 2 Releases Its Next Major Update
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 has just relea...
- Final Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, Reckoning, Announced
- Reckoning features four all-new maps, the return of the Exo Grapple playlist, and the thrilling conclusion to Exo Zombies.
- Robocraft: Playable demo available SOON
- UK based indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce that their Free-to-play MMO robotvehicle shooter Robocraft has successfully made th...