H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase: Monster Train Event Returns
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of numerous new content events...
- War Of Angels Experiences Rebirth
- Neowiz Games has announced the special rebirth of War of Angels.
- World of Tanks Launches Two New Combat Modes in Update 9.4
- Wargaming today announced Update 9.4 for World of Tanks has released in North America and Europe, and will go live in Asia and Korea on Novemb...