H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hellion Early Access Impressions
- If my first few hours of playing the game taught me one thing, it’s that everything about surviving in space is incredibly difficult.
- Hunted Cow Releases Eldevin Founder Packs
- Hunted Cow announced today that its Founder Packs are now available for Eldevin, its highly anticipated browser-based massively multiplayer on...
- Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
- ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today.