H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn’s First Free DLC Hero Launch Dated
- Alani, the first of five new free playable characters for Battleborn will release on May 31st on all platforms.
- Heroes & Generals - Huge Weapon Update
- Reto-Moto has just released another huge content-update with new weapons, weapon personalization, captured enemy weapons and other goodies, fo...
- MMO Holiday Events Guide 2014
- It's time for candles, snow, sleigh bells, mistletoe, reindeer, and all the other holiday trappings that make Winter so festive in the We...