H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord Announces Major Upgrades with The Dark Revelation Expansion
- Webzen announces major upgrades to Archlord with the Dark Revelation expansion!
- Cloud Chamber: Story-based MMO launching next week
- Investigate North's story-based MMO, Cloud Chamber, is ready for global launch. Coming out next Thursday 7th August, its innovative mix ...
- Age of Wushu: Crime and Punishment
- Learn more about the rich PvP experience in Age of Wushu with this close-up.