H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swords of Chult Update Brings New Ways to Battle in Neverwinter on Xbox One & PlayStation4
- The latest Neverwinter update, "Swords of Chult" is available today for both the Xbox One and Playstation 4 consoles.
- Heroes of the Storm Probius in Review
- After watching the teaser video for Probius, I was really looking forward to getting my hands on this funny little probe.
- TinyBuild Line-up - PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.