MXM’s Ranked Preseason Begins Today
Are you ready for some insane competitive gaming? MXM kicks off its ranked mode today with a four week-long preseason. During this period, all participants will receive rewards, with additional prizes given to those finishing in the top 100 preseason ranks. Season One will officially start on August 16.
In addition, NCSOFT has revealed MXM’s first post-launch master, Yuri, an ardent-attuned, melee-based juggernaut from Earth’s third settlement on Amaari, who will be available in August.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Squad: Alpha v5 Release on the Horizon
- New maps, rebuilt animations, other reveals
- Arctic Combat Introduces New Content And Partners With Microsoft
- Webzen announced and updated new contents for Arctic Combat, plus revealed new details on their partnership with Microsoft.
- Identity V Kicks Off Global Festival, 'Call of the Abyss II'
- Asymmetrical mobile game Identity V is kicking off their global festival today, Call of the Abyss II.