MXM’s Ranked Preseason Begins Today
Are you ready for some insane competitive gaming? MXM kicks off its ranked mode today with a four week-long preseason. During this period, all participants will receive rewards, with additional prizes given to those finishing in the top 100 preseason ranks. Season One will officially start on August 16.
In addition, NCSOFT has revealed MXM’s first post-launch master, Yuri, an ardent-attuned, melee-based juggernaut from Earth’s third settlement on Amaari, who will be available in August.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.
- Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
- A new dev blog from Neverwinter's Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the probl...
- Requiem Olympic Events to Continue This Weekend
- Gravity Interactive has reminded players that the Olympic events for Requiem will continue this weekend, starting on Saturday, August 18.