MXM’s Ranked Preseason Begins Today
Are you ready for some insane competitive gaming? MXM kicks off its ranked mode today with a four week-long preseason. During this period, all participants will receive rewards, with additional prizes given to those finishing in the top 100 preseason ranks. Season One will officially start on August 16.
In addition, NCSOFT has revealed MXM’s first post-launch master, Yuri, an ardent-attuned, melee-based juggernaut from Earth’s third settlement on Amaari, who will be available in August.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War Celebrates 5th Anniversary with 'Dimension Hole' Update
- To celebrate the 5th anniversary, Com2uS will be launching the "Dimension Hole" update on June 13th, 2019.
- New Esports League, World Showdown of Esports is Coming
- WSOE will feature fight card-style matches, showcasing the best games, players, and teams from around the globe.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Update Kicks off Regular Season for Sieges
- The first regular season for Lineage 2: Revolution's PVP modes, Open Siege and Fortress Siege kicks off today.