MXM’s Ranked Preseason Begins Today
Are you ready for some insane competitive gaming? MXM kicks off its ranked mode today with a four week-long preseason. During this period, all participants will receive rewards, with additional prizes given to those finishing in the top 100 preseason ranks. Season One will officially start on August 16.
In addition, NCSOFT has revealed MXM’s first post-launch master, Yuri, an ardent-attuned, melee-based juggernaut from Earth’s third settlement on Amaari, who will be available in August.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Edge Case Games Calls Time on Further Development of Fractured Space
- After a long period of deliberation, Edge Case Games is disappointed to announce the studio is to move away from Fractured Space.
- Camelot Unchained Update Talks Builder Tier Changes
- The latest update from CityState Games for Camelot Unchained offers plenty of information on the current state of alpha testing.
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.