Marvel Contest of Champions
Marvel Contest of Champions, based on the comic of the same name, is a free to play fighting game from Kabam, available for iOS and Android.
►Contest of Champions offers touch-screen style action using swipes and taps to execute attacks in a 3D rendered, one-versus-one battle arena.
►Collect and upgrade iconic Marvel heroes and villains, and test their might in both PvE and PvP.
►Play with characters that have affiliations and relationships from the Marvel Comics to receive synergy bonuses. For example, pair Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses. You could even make a Guardians of the Galaxy team for an affiliation bonus!
Marvel Contest of Champions receives regular updates with new champions to unlock. See a full version history here.
Gachapon style unlocks and upgrade materials.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kabam
- Publisher: Kabam
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Authentic story and dialogue.
- +Easy to get into.
- -Similar to DC's title.
- -Not a true brawler.
- Description: Assemble your own team of heroes and villains to brawl with as you save the Marvel Universe from destruction!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Assetto Corsa PS4 Hands-on Impressions
- Simulator games aren't for everyone. The ultimate appeal of any game with "real-world" roots is often in how it captures and ga...
- New Details Emerge About Absolute Force Online
- A visually stunning MMOFPS built on the Unreal Engine 3 technology, the gameplay of AFO is set apart from many traditional FPS.