Marvel Contest of Champions
Marvel Contest of Champions, based on the comic of the same name, is a free to play fighting game from Kabam, available for iOS and Android.
►Contest of Champions offers touch-screen style action using swipes and taps to execute attacks in a 3D rendered, one-versus-one battle arena.
►Collect and upgrade iconic Marvel heroes and villains, and test their might in both PvE and PvP.
►Play with characters that have affiliations and relationships from the Marvel Comics to receive synergy bonuses. For example, pair Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses. You could even make a Guardians of the Galaxy team for an affiliation bonus!
Marvel Contest of Champions receives regular updates with new champions to unlock. See a full version history here.
Gachapon style unlocks and upgrade materials.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kabam
- Publisher: Kabam
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Authentic story and dialogue.
- +Easy to get into.
- -Similar to DC's title.
- -Not a true brawler.
- Description: Assemble your own team of heroes and villains to brawl with as you save the Marvel Universe from destruction!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Business Tycoon Online now on iPad
- Dovogame's Business Tycoon Online is now available on iPad.
- Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
- Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named "Chroland" and launching with various events for all player...
- FreeStyle 2 Street Basketball: Open Beta This June 10th
- Joycity has recently reveled that FreeStyle 2 will be entering open beta on June 10th, 2014.