Marvel Brawler, Contest of Champions, Announced for Mobile at NYCC
Today at New York Comic Con, Kabam unveiled the first hands-on demo for its highly anticipated Marvel Contest of Champions game at Marvel’s booth. In celebration, the company has released a brand new, high-production trailer that showcases the action-packed gameplay including battles between iconic Marvel characters.
The Collector has captured the mightiest superheroes and villains to compete in the Contest of Champions. Watch as Hulk and Wolverine battle it out in the Savage Lands, Gamora take on Ronan in the Kyln, and Deadpool brawl Punisher in the Avengers Tower. Super villains Kang the Conqueror and Thanos ominously wait in their corners to wage their own epic battles to destroy the Marvel universe.
Marvel Contest of Champions is an immersive, high-action, high-fidelity super hero combat game for mobile devices. Players fight their way through iconic locations from the Marvel Universe and collect their favorite Marvel super heroes and villains such as Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man and Thor to build their ultimate team of champions. The storyline and character bios were penned by fan-favorite Marvel comic book writer Sam Humphries.
Marvel Contest of Champions is slated to release on App Stores worldwide December 2014. For the latest game info, visit www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite World Cup Details and 100 Million Dollar Competitive Pool for 2019
- Fortnite recently had some major announcements in regards to their competitive scene, such as the first details on the Fortnite World Cup.
- Alterverse Team Expands
- Three new team members have joined the Alterverse team, expanding it to help grow the game and its reach.
- Neighborhoods revealed for Forge of Empires
- Innogames has detailed the neighborhood system for Forge of Empires.