Marvel’s Morningstar enters the Contest of Champions
“Queen Haasen conquered and ruthlessly ruled over her kingdom of Languria with only a few mercenaries, and a demonic sword. But her people rebelled against the Queen’s reign of fire and blood, and sealed her within a mystical iron maiden to suffer for all time. When Mephisto offered her a chance for vengeance, the Prince of Lies granted her new life in the tortured form of her walking iron tomb, and the weapon for which she is named: Morningstar.”
Now that she’s been officially revealed at New York Comic-Con, a character created specifically for Marvel: Contest of Champions has arrived: Morningstar! Below are her stats/skills:
Base Stats & Abilities
*All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
- Health: 15797
- Attack: 1148
- Max PI:
○ Without Signature: 3735
○ With Signature (99): 4790
Character Class: Mystic
Special 1: Strength of Languria – Morningstar strikes with her weapon, as it glows with the power of the souls contained within.
Special 2: Maiden’s Furnace – Morningstar channels her pain, rage, and hatred into a beam of pure power.
Special 3: Soul Chains – Morningstar lets her weapon taste the soul of her enemy.
Signature Ability: Morningstar’s weapon grants her a link to her Opponent’s soul, allowing her to feed on its power, strengthening herself, while weakening them.
- Guillotine – Masters of the Sword – Unique Synergy
- Morningstar: If she has less than 2 Captured Souls, she gains 1.
- Guillotine: Soul charges take 10 seconds longer to expire
- Mephisto– Soul Seeker – Unique Synergy
- Morningstar: Start the fight with 1 Bar of Power.
- Mephisto: +1 Soul at the beginning of each fight.
- Angela/Magik– Warrior Queens – Unique Synergy
- Morningstar: Buffs last 20% Longer.
- Angela: Buffs last 20% Longer.
- Magik: +500 Critical Rating and +500 Critical Damage while Limbo is active.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Marks 15 Years in Gaming with Big Announcements
- Wargaming, the award-winning videogame developer and publisher, has announced a new business unit in North America and shed light on future pl...