MapleStory 2 is the long-awaited next title in the Maple universe, set before the events of the original game. Instead of the traditional side-scrolling of MapleStory, MapleStory 2 opts for a full 3D approach with voxel-style graphics and bright colors.
►Players may create their own costume designs using the User Generated Content (UGC) system, and even sell it on the store.
►Every Mapler gets their own house to customize and enjoy. It begins small, but can be expanded with time and resources.
►Maplestory 2 is not only an adventure game, it also has a strong social aspect with the ability to share and listen to music, play trivia games, and so much more!
Choose from Soul Binder, Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Heavy Gunner, Knight, Priest, Runeblade, Thief, or Wizard.
Optional subscription to accelerate character growth, as well as cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wizet
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Eight unique classes.
- +Fair cash shop.
- +Extensive customization.
- -Can subscribe for faster progression.
- -Towns can be crowded/noisy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750 / GTX 750 TI/ GTX 650TI / GT 1030
- HDD: 8GB
- Description: Instead of the traditional side-scrolling of MapleStory, MapleStory 2 opts for a full 3D approach with voxel-style graphics and bright colors.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New German Heavy Tanks Arrive in World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Update
- Wargaming announced today the launch of the latest content update for its free-to-play console multiplayer game, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edit...
- Cards and Castles Announces Spring Time Update
- Bit Mass has announced that Cards and Castles will be getting a new update on Thursday, May 14.
- Super Evil Megacorp Announces Esports Partnership with Alisports
- Super Evil Megacorp, creators of Vainglory have announced a new partnership with Alisports, the sports branch of Alibaba Group.