MapleStory 2 is the long awaited MMO sequel to the popular MapleStory. Currently announced only in Korea, it has been teased to be a fully 3D MMORPG and will feature eight classes: Assassin, Berserker, Bandit/Chief, Gunslinger, Knight, Priest, Ranger, and Wizard. Each set of classes will use its own weapon and have a unique fighting style.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wizet
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Eight unique classes.
- +Fully 3D.
- +Extensive customization.
- -No information about English release.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Prepare to rediscover the world of MapleStory in this 3D sequel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Announces Twitch-Powered Live Streaming
- War Thunder, a next generation MMO combat game developed by Gaijin Entertainment, now enables live broadcasting to Twitch, the world’s large...
- Jagex Community Digs Deep for SpecialEffect
- Jagex Games Studio, custodians of the long-running fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce that £50,000 was raised during the recen...
- War Thunder One Step Closer to Launch
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of the military MMO game War Thunder, announced that the game has been updated to version 1.29, ...