MapleStory 2 is the long-awaited next title in the Maple universe, set before the events of the original game. Instead of the traditional side-scrolling of MapleStory, MapleStory 2 opts for a full 3D approach with voxel-style graphics and bright colors.
►Players may create their own costume designs using the User Generated Content (UGC) system, and even sell it on the store.
►Every Mapler gets their own house to customize and enjoy. It begins small, but can be expanded with time and resources.
►Maplestory 2 is not only an adventure game, it also has a strong social aspect with the ability to share and listen to music, play trivia games, and so much more!
Choose from Soul Binder, Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Heavy Gunner, Knight, Priest, Runeblade, Thief, or Wizard.
Optional subscription to accelerate character growth, as well as cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wizet
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Eight unique classes.
- +Fair cash shop.
- +Extensive customization.
- -Can subscribe for faster progression.
- -Towns can be crowded/noisy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750 / GTX 750 TI/ GTX 650TI / GT 1030
- HDD: 8GB
- Description: Instead of the traditional side-scrolling of MapleStory, MapleStory 2 opts for a full 3D approach with voxel-style graphics and bright colors.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Magicka 2 Release Date Reveal Trailer Available
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a singer/songwriter of ice and fire, today published a completely fair-use trailer for Magicka 2...
- Path of Exile Update 1.3.0 Launches
- The primary focus of this update is the beginning of Season 1 PvP, meaning a shotgun approach to pvp rebalance across the board along with the...
- Secret World Legends Introduces Another Massive Tokyo Update
- Last month we returned to Tokyo in Secret World Legends, which offered new content, a new area, enemies and a mysterious story to unfurl.