MapleStory 2 is the long-awaited next title in the Maple universe, set before the events of the original game. Instead of the traditional side-scrolling of MapleStory, MapleStory 2 opts for a full 3D approach with voxel-style graphics and bright colors.
►Players may create their own costume designs using the User Generated Content (UGC) system, and even sell it on the store.
►Every Mapler gets their own house to customize and enjoy. It begins small, but can be expanded with time and resources.
►Maplestory 2 is not only an adventure game, it also has a strong social aspect with the ability to share and listen to music, play trivia games, and so much more!
Choose from Soul Binder, Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Heavy Gunner, Knight, Priest, Runeblade, Thief, or Wizard.
Optional subscription to accelerate character growth, as well as cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wizet
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Eight unique classes.
- +Fair cash shop.
- +Extensive customization.
- -Can subscribe for faster progression.
- -Towns can be crowded/noisy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750 / GTX 750 TI/ GTX 650TI / GT 1030
- HDD: 8GB
- Description: Instead of the traditional side-scrolling of MapleStory, MapleStory 2 opts for a full 3D approach with voxel-style graphics and bright colors.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase reveals Rin
- SG Interactive has revealed their latest free character for Grand Chase, Rin, with a new trailer.
- Silkroad-R officially launches
- Joymax has announced the official launch of Silkroad-R today.
- Shadowverse Update 1.2 Interview w/ Executive Director Yuito Kimura
- Roughly a month ago I had a chance to talk to Yuito Kimura about my thoughts on Shadowverse.