Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever – Divinity:Original Sin II, the sequel to “Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year,” Divinity:Original Sin.
Eager to involve the RPG community as early as possible, Larian Studios will be returning to Kickstarter on August 26th.
Fans can now suggest which rewards they would like to see offered during the Kickstarter campaign by voting and offering feedback on www.divinityoriginalsin2.com.
A prototype of Divinity: Original Sin II will also be playable at PAX Prime, highlighting some of the game’s unique features!
In addition to being among the first to go hands-on with Larian Studio’s upcoming RPG, attendees will have the chance to meet the developers and win (some very cool) prizes.
Come meet us at PAX Prime in Booth #6011.
More information on Divinity:Original Sin II will be unveiled on August 26th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.
- Wild Warfare: New multiplayer FPS hits Kickstarter
- Wild Warfare is the latest multiplayer action game from rapid game development studio, Hyper Hippo Games. With a lengthy list of upcoming feat...
- Ascend to New Heights with League of Angels Fire Raiders Version 2.3
- Version 2.3 for League of Angels - Fire Raiders is now upon us and with it comes Relics, new characters, and more!