Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever – Divinity:Original Sin II, the sequel to “Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year,” Divinity:Original Sin.
Eager to involve the RPG community as early as possible, Larian Studios will be returning to Kickstarter on August 26th.
Fans can now suggest which rewards they would like to see offered during the Kickstarter campaign by voting and offering feedback on www.divinityoriginalsin2.com.
A prototype of Divinity: Original Sin II will also be playable at PAX Prime, highlighting some of the game’s unique features!
In addition to being among the first to go hands-on with Larian Studio’s upcoming RPG, attendees will have the chance to meet the developers and win (some very cool) prizes.
Come meet us at PAX Prime in Booth #6011.
More information on Divinity:Original Sin II will be unveiled on August 26th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Beta Impressions
- With the gained popularity through word of mouth and popular twitch streamers, it is no surprise to see ARK: Survival Evolved sell 1 Mil copy
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review 2015
- Many digital card games are simply the physical card games transformed into a digital format.
- Bots Review
- Bots is Acclaim's take on the popular mech genre but rather than a full fledged MMORPG like Age of Armor, Bots is closer to Exteel, by NC...