Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever – Divinity:Original Sin II, the sequel to “Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year,” Divinity:Original Sin.
Eager to involve the RPG community as early as possible, Larian Studios will be returning to Kickstarter on August 26th.
Fans can now suggest which rewards they would like to see offered during the Kickstarter campaign by voting and offering feedback on www.divinityoriginalsin2.com.
A prototype of Divinity: Original Sin II will also be playable at PAX Prime, highlighting some of the game’s unique features!
In addition to being among the first to go hands-on with Larian Studio’s upcoming RPG, attendees will have the chance to meet the developers and win (some very cool) prizes.
Come meet us at PAX Prime in Booth #6011.
More information on Divinity:Original Sin II will be unveiled on August 26th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Enchants Players Anew with The Reawakening
- Awaken to a brand-new Eden Eternal! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has launched The Reawakening, the a...
- Haunted Empire - Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms Android Mobile Review
- Haunted Empire – Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms is a mobile game that has been quite popular in various places across the globe.
- Closed Beta Announced For RaiderZ
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the closed beta for RaiderZ will start August 8.