Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever – Divinity:Original Sin II, the sequel to “Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year,” Divinity:Original Sin.
Eager to involve the RPG community as early as possible, Larian Studios will be returning to Kickstarter on August 26th.
Fans can now suggest which rewards they would like to see offered during the Kickstarter campaign by voting and offering feedback on www.divinityoriginalsin2.com.
A prototype of Divinity: Original Sin II will also be playable at PAX Prime, highlighting some of the game’s unique features!
In addition to being among the first to go hands-on with Larian Studio’s upcoming RPG, attendees will have the chance to meet the developers and win (some very cool) prizes.
Come meet us at PAX Prime in Booth #6011.
More information on Divinity:Original Sin II will be unveiled on August 26th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Timelines: Star Trek: Discovery Warps In
- The free-to-play Star Trek: Timelines spans all fifty-one years of the Star Trek timeline, and the current story is no exception!
- WildStar Post Fuels Business Model Change Speculation
- arbine's announcement today of (amazing!) new items being offered only for new players who pick up a physical copy of WildStar...
- Valentine’s Day: The West Invites Players on a Hunt for Hearts
- Innogames announces Valentine's Day events and rewards for The West.