MapleStory 2 Adds Dungeon Helper System in Today’s Update
The “Skilled Ally” update drops today in MapleStory 2, which comes with a variety of useful features for players. One of the major features is the “Dungeon Helper” system, which has new players being paired with a MapleStory 2 veteran, to gain assistance when encountering the more difficult dungeons in the game. MapleStory 2 also has a skill rebalance in this update, for the Job Rank II skills. This will spread across several classes, with a focus on less-popular skill trees. The hope is that it will offer up more interesting choices for players.
There have been some Maple Life updates as well, such as offering a 90% permanent price reduction on all overworld house plots purchase, rent, and contract extensions. There were also additions of Meso house assistants, and new Arcade-themed blocks added to the housing blocks list. The full patch notes can be found in the link below, and there are also a series of limited-time events that can be tackled in-game.
Patch Day Login Reward: Players level 10 or higher who log-in within a day of the update can get a head start on the Lucky Box event to gain rewards that will help them progress in the game.
Summer Rewards: Level 10 players and higher who log-in daily can obtain quick in-game rewards such as Elixirs, Onyx Crystal and invaluable enchanting materials.
Pink Bean Letter Collection: Players can collect letters to spell out Pink Bean’s name to receive unique rewards including a new Dance Emote and a Pink Bean-Themed Air Mount!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Mediah Expansion Launches March 30
- Black Desert Online will be expanded with the huge Mediah region, tons of new quests, fierce bosses, and more as early as tomorrow, March 30.
- Black Desert Online: Steam Free Weekend and 50% Off
- Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced that Black Desert Online is part of the Steam Free Weekend, from September 6 through September 9.
- Gaijin Entertainment Starts Long-Term Collaboration With Russian Museum
- Gaijin Entertainment announces that it has begun a long-term collaboration with the Russian Kubinka Tank Museum.