MapleStory 2 Devs Reveal Feedback and Communication Plans
This afternoon, the MapleStory 2 team released a producer’s blog that details a new plan for player feedback and communication as well as a roadmap for the upcoming months.
A new timeline for planned game improvements was revealed, designed to improve in-game progression, upgrading improvements, and the economy. This is part of a three-month project in which MapleStory 2 will open up discussions on each proposed change on their list, gather and implement feedback, and update the game with each solution to ensure that the changes are beneficial for the game and its community.
Another aspect of this change is that the Producer Blog will no longer offer a scheduled weekly update; instead it will present detailed blog posts on news and topics when they are ready.
You can read full details of the changes and process at the Producer’s Blog linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Review
- Like most modern MMOFPS games, Alliance of Valiant arms looks and plays smoothly.
- Hirez Roundup #24: The Times are a-Changin
- Can we all just take a moment and praise the powers-that-be for a Ganesha announcer pack? That should be fantastic.
- Blackrock Mountain Coming to Hearthstone in April
- The newest addition to Hearthstone’s Adventure Mode will introduce a slew of new hot-headed bosses to put players’ dueling skills to the ...