New level cap and content in Kitsu Saga released
Kitsu Saga’s latest update has gone live, adding a substantial amount of new content to the game.
Raising the level cap from 61 to 70, Kitsu Saga players will find new general and class-based quests, four new instanced dungeons, new NPCs, and the new Heavenly Rites Garden where guilds can war against each other in fights of up to 100 versus 100. A new Martial Art Hero Flower has been added, allowing low level players to be mentored through an instanced dungeon for rewards; a new Amusement Park System has also been added.
Kitsu Saga is published by Aeria Games, publisher of MMOs that include Dynasty Warriors Online, Shaiya, Last Chaos, and Dream of Mirror Online.
Kitsu Saga Gameplay Screenshot
Kitsu Saga Raises Level Cap and Releases New Content
Guild Wars and in-game items have been released!
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – January 28, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced its latest content update for Kitsu Saga that includes a raised level cap, new instanced dungeons and guild wars.
Previously the cap was set to level 61 but players can now achieve up to level 70. With a new level cap also comes the ability for higher level players to work alongside lower level players through the new Martial Art Hero Flower. The Martial Art Hero Flower requires high level and low level players to work together and reap rewards through an instanced dungeon.
Guilds can now battle it out in the Heavenly Rites Garden where players can battle from 1v1, 10v10 or up to 100v100. The pride of each guild will rest on fighting each other but winning guilds will also be rewarded with special items and of course bragging rights.
Additional Kitsu Saga content includes:
- New general and class-based quests and 4 new instanced dungeons
- Kitsu Amusement Park System that allows players to play a mini-game giving them the ability to obtain currency to obtain epic prizes.
- New NPC’s throughout Flame Citadel, Iron Claw City and the Imperial City.
- Superb Craftsmanship Carapace where players can obtain rare back equipment by collecting special materials.
For more information regarding Kitsu Saga, please visit http://kitsusaga.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Move or Die Coming to Consoles in 2017
- The indie multiplayer sensation Move or Die will be coming to consoles in 2017.
- Rogue Life Introduces Clan Raids
- Clan Life's latest update introduces one of the most in-demand features, the Clan Raid.
- Elsword Opens Marriage System
- Today KILL3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, invites players to get together and make it official.