MapleStory 2 is the long awaited MMO sequel to the popular MapleStory. Currently announced only in Korea, it has been teased to be a fully 3D MMORPG and will feature eight classes: Assassin, Berserker, Bandit/Chief, Gunslinger, Knight, Priest, Ranger, and Wizard. Each set of classes will use its own weapon and have a unique fighting style.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wizet
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Eight unique classes.
- +Fully 3D.
- +Extensive customization.
- -No information about English release.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
- Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games' League of Legends?
- Rogue Stormers - PAX South 2016 Coverage
- Rogue Stormers is a rogue-like* action platformer that draws inspiration from titles like Metal Slug.
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available - Learn all about Nexon's ups and downs this first year