MapleStory 2 Removing Fairfight In Next New Leaf Update
MapleStory 2‘s development team has confirmed that its next update on February 28 will remove the Fairfight mechanic from much of its content.
The removal of the Fairfight mechanic from hard and normal Adventure dungeons will help make it easier for high-level players to explore areas and content without having to play with low-level players. Additional balances are being put in to lower the HP of world bosses, expand the Meso Market, and make Trader’s Ribbons applicable to Legendary Gear (up to level 50).
More complete details are available on the New Leaf blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Introduces Tomb Raiser Class
- Trove has introduced a new class today, the Tomb Raiser.
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.
- Dank Tanks Arrives on Mobile This Week
- 3v3 tank action is coming to mobile on October 26th, as Dank Tanks arrives on both Android and iOS devices.