MapleStory 2 Removing Fairfight In Next New Leaf Update
MapleStory 2‘s development team has confirmed that its next update on February 28 will remove the Fairfight mechanic from much of its content.
The removal of the Fairfight mechanic from hard and normal Adventure dungeons will help make it easier for high-level players to explore areas and content without having to play with low-level players. Additional balances are being put in to lower the HP of world bosses, expand the Meso Market, and make Trader’s Ribbons applicable to Legendary Gear (up to level 50).
More complete details are available on the New Leaf blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria to Host 'Relics of the Ancients' Scavenger Hunt
- The first of many events begins tomorrow in Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios. This will last from February 15th until February 17th.
- Royal Quest Invites Players to the Northern Lands
- 1C Company is proud to announce the release of a huge content update to Royal Quest: Gateway to the North.
- Silkroad Online Avatars to Get Limitless Items
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced that players of its phenomenal MMORPG, Silkroad Online can now purchase p...