MapleStory 2 Removing Fairfight In Next New Leaf Update
MapleStory 2‘s development team has confirmed that its next update on February 28 will remove the Fairfight mechanic from much of its content.
The removal of the Fairfight mechanic from hard and normal Adventure dungeons will help make it easier for high-level players to explore areas and content without having to play with low-level players. Additional balances are being put in to lower the HP of world bosses, expand the Meso Market, and make Trader’s Ribbons applicable to Legendary Gear (up to level 50).
More complete details are available on the New Leaf blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Officially Launches
- Webzen has officially launched C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) today.
- Naruto Saga's New Faction System Detailed
- Available now on the Games.la online games portal, Naurto Saga: Chapter III introduces a variety of new faction-based features to the popular ...
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Now Available on Mobile Devices
- Its predecessor on social media, Stormfall: Age of War, was a smash hit upon its release in November 2012, instantly gaining notoriety for the...