Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan adds Duke Nukem to the Cast
- Perhaps one of the most iconic action heroes of the 90s, Duke Nukem, is going to join the cast of Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan!
- Shotgun News 10/23: Naruto Saga, Runescape Old School, Life Is Feudal
- Daily News featuring Naruto Saga, Runescape Old School, and Life is Feudal.
- Life is Feudal: MMO Open Beta Launch Interview
- After months in testing, Life is Feudal: MMO - the large scale adaptation of Life is Feudal - is ready to launch.