Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Lunia: Record of Lunia war is a unique 2.5D Fantasy MMORPG. Unlike other MMORPGs that have persistent worlds, Lunia is broken down into numerous large episodes that have 10 stages each. The game plays like a traditional action arcade brawler game with MMO elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight Releases New 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Update
- Spider-Man: Far From Home, the latest Marvel Studios film has officially come to Marvel Future Fight.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...