Explosive F2P Online Shooter ‘Rockshot’ Goes Live on Steam
Gameforge and Soleil teamed up to create an explosive free-to-play shooter in Rockshot, and it’s live now on Steam! Developed by some of the team that brought you Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive, it’s a tactical F2P shooter that knows what people want – shootouts, ultra-violence, and good ol’ fashioned teamwork. It boasts being “wacky and edgy AF” with their characters, game modes and weapons, which are all free of charge. Rockshot also has an intuitive base-builder for you and your friends to design your own base and show off your #squadgoals. Whether you want to pack a Glock or Guitar, Rockshot has what you need.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Single-player Cinematics Revealed
- Puppetworks, a high-end animation studio based in Budapest, working closely with Ubisoft, produced the entire cinematic story arc spanning 13 ...
- Grand Ages: Medieval is Out Now on Mac
- Mac users – the time has come for epic battles, cunning diplomacy and relentless conquest.
- New Skill System Detailed for Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor
- Bigpoint today reveals details about the new skill system in their hack’n’slay game.