Explosive F2P Online Shooter ‘Rockshot’ Goes Live on Steam
Gameforge and Soleil teamed up to create an explosive free-to-play shooter in Rockshot, and it’s live now on Steam! Developed by some of the team that brought you Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive, it’s a tactical F2P shooter that knows what people want – shootouts, ultra-violence, and good ol’ fashioned teamwork. It boasts being “wacky and edgy AF” with their characters, game modes and weapons, which are all free of charge. Rockshot also has an intuitive base-builder for you and your friends to design your own base and show off your #squadgoals. Whether you want to pack a Glock or Guitar, Rockshot has what you need.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (10/3): Vindictus & Smite
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...