Heroes & Generals Releases ‘Skirmish at Khutor’ Update
World War II shooter Heroes & Generals launches a brand new map in their new ‘Skirmish at Khutor’ update. It takes place in Eastern Europe and is the first new setting introduced to the game since the initial launch. Khutor was designed for the skirmish game mode, and the autumn aesthetic of the map is a breath of fresh air for Heroes & Generals, and the open, swampy areas will present new tactical challenges for players of all skill levels. As the new Khutor map is based on Eastern European terrain the update introduces the Universal-1, a Soviet tractor based on the US Farmall F-20 design, as a new civilian vehicle to match the terrain.
“It is super exciting to introduce a new setting and a new map in Heroes & Generals. We have had a lot of great feedback from our players helping us fine tune gameplay elements on the new map,” tells Jacob Andersen, Game Director at RETO MOTO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Introduces Massive Empires of Gold Update
- Atlantica Online, Nexon's tactical MMORPG, introduces a Mayan themed update with new mercs, new heroes, and an El Dorado themed dungeon e...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Review
- Elder Scrolls Online is ZeniMax’s attempt to create an MMORPG set within the beloved Elder Scrolls universe.
- InnoGames Starts Global TV Campaign on Almost 100 Stations
- Today, InnoGames starts a worldwide TV campaign for its strategy games Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.