Heroes & Generals Releases ‘Skirmish at Khutor’ Update
World War II shooter Heroes & Generals launches a brand new map in their new ‘Skirmish at Khutor’ update. It takes place in Eastern Europe and is the first new setting introduced to the game since the initial launch. Khutor was designed for the skirmish game mode, and the autumn aesthetic of the map is a breath of fresh air for Heroes & Generals, and the open, swampy areas will present new tactical challenges for players of all skill levels. As the new Khutor map is based on Eastern European terrain the update introduces the Universal-1, a Soviet tractor based on the US Farmall F-20 design, as a new civilian vehicle to match the terrain.
“It is super exciting to introduce a new setting and a new map in Heroes & Generals. We have had a lot of great feedback from our players helping us fine tune gameplay elements on the new map,” tells Jacob Andersen, Game Director at RETO MOTO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Free Content Updates Coming Soon
- As a part of its long-term support program for Dying Light, Techland today revealed the first details about upcoming new content for the game....
- War of the Vikings Adds Fearsome Female Warriors with Mini-Expansion
- Paradox Interactive introduces female Shieldmaidens to War of the Vikings with a mini-expansion.
- Age of Wushu Yanmen Pass Trailer and Expansion Details
- Age of Wushu’s first expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, is set for arrival August 8