Heroes & Generals Releases ‘Skirmish at Khutor’ Update
World War II shooter Heroes & Generals launches a brand new map in their new ‘Skirmish at Khutor’ update. It takes place in Eastern Europe and is the first new setting introduced to the game since the initial launch. Khutor was designed for the skirmish game mode, and the autumn aesthetic of the map is a breath of fresh air for Heroes & Generals, and the open, swampy areas will present new tactical challenges for players of all skill levels. As the new Khutor map is based on Eastern European terrain the update introduces the Universal-1, a Soviet tractor based on the US Farmall F-20 design, as a new civilian vehicle to match the terrain.
“It is super exciting to introduce a new setting and a new map in Heroes & Generals. We have had a lot of great feedback from our players helping us fine tune gameplay elements on the new map,” tells Jacob Andersen, Game Director at RETO MOTO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Dev Update Discusses Details About the Game
- It's coming to steam this summer (2018) and this dev update addresses some of the most frequently asked questions in the Battlerite commu...
- Legend of Martial Arts Open Beta Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the date their free to play MMORPG, Legend of Martial Arts, will enter open beta. That date is Decem...
- Welcome to the Relaunched MMOHuts
- Hello all and welcome to the first stages of the relaunch for the new and improved MMOHuts!