Fortnite is an open-world survival game featuring three major gameplay components: the scavenging of materials from dangerous environments, expansive base-building, and the fighting off of a nigh unstoppable undead horde.
Start by teaming up with a few friends and dive into a post-apocalyptic world chopping trees, mining rocks, and recycling scrap metal. Next, take all of those materials and build from the ground up a home outfitted with strong defenses like barricades and enemy annihilating traps in additional to a variety of equipment. And finally, protect your fort with an arsenal of weaponry like assault rifles, snipers, katanas, shotguns and more across a variety of unique classes.
Remember, don’t take shelter, make it.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 21, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Colorful Graphics
- +Limitless Gameplay Options
- +Seamless Co-op
- -Sluggish Progression System
- -Questionable F2P-Inspired Design Choices
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit+/OSX Sierra
- CPU: Core i3 2.4 Ghz/Core i5 2.8 Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB/8 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4000 /Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
- Additional Information:
- · Fortnite will go Free-to-Play in 2018, consider holding out until then.
- Description: Fortnite is an open-world survival game featuring three major gameplay components: the scavenging of materials from dangerous environments, expansive base-building, and the fighting off of a nigh unstoppable undead horde.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ROSE Online Celebrates Graduates
- It's graduation season, and Gravity Interactive is offering special grad-themed events in ROSE Online.
- Kritika Online Closed Beta Date Announced
- En Masse Entertainment announced that the Kritika Online Closed Beta will begin May 25 and run through June 13.