Fortnite’s ’14 Days of Summer’ Kicks Off
A special limited-time event has begun in Fortnite, called “14 Days of Summer”, and each day offers something new. Battle Royale will have a new item unvaulted every day for a 24 hour period. There will also be a new LTM featured each day, with new daily challenges and free rewards (outfits, et cetera) in the item shop. Creative will also have a new featured island daily as well. Save the World will also have new content, with a new quest every day to help Homebase host the hottest summer party around, and also score some awesome freebies in the store. Players can complete quests to earn heaps of Summer Tickets; completing all 14 will unlock a new explosive weapon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Frontier 2 Review
- Dead Frontier 2 wasn’t quite what I expected, but it was an enjoyable experience overall, all the same, especially for a free-to-play title.
- Guild Wars 2: Edge of the Mists Introduces New Content and WvW Improvements
- ArenaNet and NCSoft announce a new update for Guild Wars 2 that introduces new storyline and world versus world content.
- Heroes of the Storm: Valeera Hero in Review
- Valeera, Shadow of the Uncrowned, joins the Nexus from the Warcraft universe.