Fortnite’s ’14 Days of Summer’ Kicks Off
A special limited-time event has begun in Fortnite, called “14 Days of Summer”, and each day offers something new. Battle Royale will have a new item unvaulted every day for a 24 hour period. There will also be a new LTM featured each day, with new daily challenges and free rewards (outfits, et cetera) in the item shop. Creative will also have a new featured island daily as well. Save the World will also have new content, with a new quest every day to help Homebase host the hottest summer party around, and also score some awesome freebies in the store. Players can complete quests to earn heaps of Summer Tickets; completing all 14 will unlock a new explosive weapon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halfbrick's Age of Zombies rocks "Zombie Month"
- Age of Zombies, the perennial zombie shooter originally released in 2010, is on the receiving end of more dastardly experiments from Halfbrick...
- Six Temples Announces October 2019 Beta
- Camel Cup Graphics revealed that their upcoming competitive territory fantasy game, Six Temples has an upcoming beta.
- Pockie Ninja introduces new Chrome App
- NGames has announced the release of a new Chrome App, available for free through Chrome's Web Store, for its browser-based MMO, Pockie Ni...