Fortnite’s ’14 Days of Summer’ Kicks Off
A special limited-time event has begun in Fortnite, called “14 Days of Summer”, and each day offers something new. Battle Royale will have a new item unvaulted every day for a 24 hour period. There will also be a new LTM featured each day, with new daily challenges and free rewards (outfits, et cetera) in the item shop. Creative will also have a new featured island daily as well. Save the World will also have new content, with a new quest every day to help Homebase host the hottest summer party around, and also score some awesome freebies in the store. Players can complete quests to earn heaps of Summer Tickets; completing all 14 will unlock a new explosive weapon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu’s NEW Multiplayer Battlefield
- Get a new look at Age of Wushu's newest PVP mode.
- The Skies Announces Open Steam Early Access
- Eforb is pleased to announce the open Steam launch of the electrifying post-apocalyptic MMORPG The Skies.
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.