Fortnite ‘World Cup Creative’ Announced by Epic Games
The Fortnite World Cup Online Qualifiers have already begun (April 13th, 2019), and will conclude with the Fortnite World Cup Finals in NYC, from July 26-28th, 2019. This is a part of the $100,000,000 commitment towards competitive play, but that prize pool isn’t exclusively for the Battle Royale. Epic Games announced this morning the “Fortnite World Cup – Creative”! This will feature five events, each with its own Creative trial, created by community creators. Fifteen participants will be selected to face off in this Creative competition at the Fortnite World Cup Finals, for a shot at a piece of the $3,000,000 Creative prize pool.
How do you qualify?
The road to the Creative Finals will include five showcase events running from April 29th, until June 7th. Every week players can try out the latest Creative trial and submit their best clip, using the event-specific hashtag on Youtube. Epic’s special Fortnite captains will select the top submissions, and each week’s winners will head to New York City to participate in the Fortnite World Cup Creative Finals. The first trial will be built and judged by Cizzorz. Fortnite’s social media channels and Cizzorz online presence will have the latest in regards to the first Creative trial. Every other week, a new Creative trial will be revealed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unknown Heroes from Nexon Korea Soft-Launches in Select Territories
- Mobile fans in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Philippines can be among the first in the world to try Nexon's next turn-based ...
- New English FLYFF Server Coming December 6
- Webzen has announced the opening of "Meteonyker", a new European server for manga & anime MMO game FLYFF – Fly For Fun.
- G-Star 2014 Round-up
- Korea's G-Star game show - held in Busan - is underway this week, and as always, there's a lot of great looking online games from so...