Fortnite ‘World Cup Creative’ Announced by Epic Games
The Fortnite World Cup Online Qualifiers have already begun (April 13th, 2019), and will conclude with the Fortnite World Cup Finals in NYC, from July 26-28th, 2019. This is a part of the $100,000,000 commitment towards competitive play, but that prize pool isn’t exclusively for the Battle Royale. Epic Games announced this morning the “Fortnite World Cup – Creative”! This will feature five events, each with its own Creative trial, created by community creators. Fifteen participants will be selected to face off in this Creative competition at the Fortnite World Cup Finals, for a shot at a piece of the $3,000,000 Creative prize pool.
How do you qualify?
The road to the Creative Finals will include five showcase events running from April 29th, until June 7th. Every week players can try out the latest Creative trial and submit their best clip, using the event-specific hashtag on Youtube. Epic’s special Fortnite captains will select the top submissions, and each week’s winners will head to New York City to participate in the Fortnite World Cup Creative Finals. The first trial will be built and judged by Cizzorz. Fortnite’s social media channels and Cizzorz online presence will have the latest in regards to the first Creative trial. Every other week, a new Creative trial will be revealed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Gaia Mobile Arrives on App Store
- Snail Games invites you to go mobile with their amazing strategy RPG, Heroes of Gaia!
- Dragon's Prophet Olandra Update Interview
- This week we will be introducing a new zone called Olandra, which will introduce players to some very cool features. For starters, players wil...
- Eldevin joins Steam Greenlight
- Hunted Cow Studios has been hard at work with their biggest browser-based title now joining Steam's Greenlight platform. Eldevin is alrea...