Fortnite ‘World Cup Creative’ Announced by Epic Games
The Fortnite World Cup Online Qualifiers have already begun (April 13th, 2019), and will conclude with the Fortnite World Cup Finals in NYC, from July 26-28th, 2019. This is a part of the $100,000,000 commitment towards competitive play, but that prize pool isn’t exclusively for the Battle Royale. Epic Games announced this morning the “Fortnite World Cup – Creative”! This will feature five events, each with its own Creative trial, created by community creators. Fifteen participants will be selected to face off in this Creative competition at the Fortnite World Cup Finals, for a shot at a piece of the $3,000,000 Creative prize pool.
How do you qualify?
The road to the Creative Finals will include five showcase events running from April 29th, until June 7th. Every week players can try out the latest Creative trial and submit their best clip, using the event-specific hashtag on Youtube. Epic’s special Fortnite captains will select the top submissions, and each week’s winners will head to New York City to participate in the Fortnite World Cup Creative Finals. The first trial will be built and judged by Cizzorz. Fortnite’s social media channels and Cizzorz online presence will have the latest in regards to the first Creative trial. Every other week, a new Creative trial will be revealed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wave of Elder Scrolls Online Invites Hits Inboxes
- Elder Scrolls testers can rejoice at the news that a new stress test is coming the weekend of January 10 through the 12.
- Infinite Crisis: New Map Unveiled
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine a today announced a brand new map for Infinite Crisis, the multiplayer online battle arena ...
- Once Bitten, Twice Dead: New Sandbox Game on Steam Greenlight
- Today Dark Day Interactive today are pleased to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight and will...