Durango is a online multiplayer survival game taking place in a prehistoric-themed world of dinosaurs and constant dangers.
►Stranded Scavenger: Keep a look out for valuable supplies as you roam the landscape.
►Clever Girl: Avoid a fateful encounter with gnashing teeth by developing weapons and other tools.
►Evac: Take shelter from the brutal wilderness inside upgradable fortresses.
►I Choose You: Take on the monumental task of taming ferocious dinos and earn the ability ride them into battle!
►Quid Pro Quo: Fend for yourself against all odds or scrap together temporary truces with other survivors.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: What!Studio
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4.5/5
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Durango is a online multiplayer survival game taking place in a prehistoric-themed world of dinosaurs and constant dangers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pre-Alpha Testing Begins for ArtCraft's Crowfall
- Independent game developer ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. announced the Pre-Alpha phase of testing for their highly-anticipated MMO, Crowfall.
- Eudemons Online: "Shadow Knight" Class Revealed
- Back in June 2006, there were just two hardcore classes, the Warrior and Mage. After that, the Paladin, Vampire, and Necromancer soon joined i...