Big Drunk Satanic Massacre
Go to Hell… and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he’s having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it’s up to Lou to set things right.
Developed by indie studio Big Way, Big Drunk Satanic Massacre (BDSM for short) is a 2D isometric bullet-hell. Lou has to clean house, rescue his beloved succubus, quaff booze to restore his health, and defeat 4 challenging bosses.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Way
- Publisher: Big Way
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, or 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 3400) or equivalent / AMD FX-6350 (6 3900) or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Go to Hell... and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he's having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it's up to Lou to set things right.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Failure Developer Kickstarter Interview
- Failure was original conceived during an internal game jam - we were in a bit of a pickle due to losing our lead artist.
- GTA Online - Independence Day Event Now Available
- From Paleto Bay to the Port of Los Santos and everywhere in between, it’s time to celebrate the birthplace of freedom with The Independence ...
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.