Big Drunk Satanic Massacre
Go to Hell… and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he’s having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it’s up to Lou to set things right.
Developed by indie studio Big Way, Big Drunk Satanic Massacre (BDSM for short) is a 2D isometric bullet-hell. Lou has to clean house, rescue his beloved succubus, quaff booze to restore his health, and defeat 4 challenging bosses.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Way
- Publisher: Big Way
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, or 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 3400) or equivalent / AMD FX-6350 (6 3900) or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Go to Hell... and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he's having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it's up to Lou to set things right.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates: Early Access Feb. 4th
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment announces that its free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates, will go live on Steam Early Access on February 4. ...
- Manderville Gold Saucer Comes to Final Fantasy XIV
- The update implements the long-awaited Manderville Gold Saucer, inspired by the famous theme park attraction the Gold Saucer from FINAL FANTAS...
- SMITE Cu Chulainn God in Review
- He tows the “company line” in that he’s probably as complicated as his compatriot, The Morrigan.