Big Drunk Satanic Massacre
Go to Hell… and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he’s having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it’s up to Lou to set things right.
Developed by indie studio Big Way, Big Drunk Satanic Massacre (BDSM for short) is a 2D isometric bullet-hell. Lou has to clean house, rescue his beloved succubus, quaff booze to restore his health, and defeat 4 challenging bosses.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Way
- Publisher: Big Way
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, or 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 3400) or equivalent / AMD FX-6350 (6 3900) or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Go to Hell... and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he's having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it's up to Lou to set things right.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Teases Possessed Encounters
- News arrives today from Snail Games US of a new feature in the works for Age of Wushu that will pit players against the dark embodiment of the...
- League of Legends Newsletter 16
- The sixteenth edition of the official LoL newsletter highlights some of the up and coming events and features in the game.
- Dead Island: Epidemic Is Now In Open Beta
- The zombie-infested hack & slash action arena is now in Open Beta as Deep Silver unleashes Dead Island: Epidemic for all users to play for...