Big Drunk Satanic Massacre
Go to Hell… and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he’s having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it’s up to Lou to set things right.
Developed by indie studio Big Way, Big Drunk Satanic Massacre (BDSM for short) is a 2D isometric bullet-hell. Lou has to clean house, rescue his beloved succubus, quaff booze to restore his health, and defeat 4 challenging bosses.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Way
- Publisher: Big Way
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, or 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 3400) or equivalent / AMD FX-6350 (6 3900) or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Go to Hell... and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he's having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it's up to Lou to set things right.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation - April 2014 Report
- The Repopulation Team has ended off the month of April with many new changes and updates to their upcoming Sandbox MMO, including the introduc...
- Bless Coming West through Aeria Games
- Korean developer NEOWIZ GAMES has signed a deal with online game publisher Aeria Games to bring Bless to the West.
- Brain Storm Review
- Brain Storm is certainly a unique game, which is refreshing with the staggering amount of generic MMORTS games.