Big Drunk Satanic Massacre
Go to Hell… and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he’s having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it’s up to Lou to set things right.
Developed by indie studio Big Way, Big Drunk Satanic Massacre (BDSM for short) is a 2D isometric bullet-hell. Lou has to clean house, rescue his beloved succubus, quaff booze to restore his health, and defeat 4 challenging bosses.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Way
- Publisher: Big Way
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, or 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 3400) or equivalent / AMD FX-6350 (6 3900) or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Go to Hell... and take control. Take control of Lou! Lou is the son of the devil himself, and he's having a very bad day. Scores of demons are being slaughtered for hamburger by human military forces, and it's up to Lou to set things right.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Competitive Play Arrives
- The new competitive play mode is similar to most competitive game modes allowing skilled players to climb.
- Star Wars the Old Republic: Hands-On with Shadow of Revan
- To briefly summarize what Shadow of Revan is all about: Revan is back, and he has plans to change the galaxy. He has raised an army of followe...
- Card Hunter for Windows and Mac launches on Steam today
- Blue Manchu today announced that Card Hunter is available now for Windows and Mac via Steam.