H1Z1 Releases Developer Update on Playstation 4 Version
H1Z1 revealed some upcoming content and plans for the Playstation 4 version of the game in their latest video. Shotties and Snipers are coming to the PS4 Arcade Mode, which is a typical solo game, but the only weapons are Shotguns and Sniper Rifles. On that note, there are more weapons coming to the game. Additional weapons will be expanding the arsenal with new short, medium, and long-range guns. H1Z1 is expanding the existing line-up of the Daily Challenge system with brand-new challenges. The first leaderboards will also be launching with Season 2 of the Battle Pass.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises Early Access Impressions
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a true RTS game being developed by Animus Interactive Inc.
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG Soft Launches
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG has officially soft-launched today for the Philippines, and is based on the popular Korean manhwa.