H1Z1 Releases Developer Update on Playstation 4 Version
H1Z1 revealed some upcoming content and plans for the Playstation 4 version of the game in their latest video. Shotties and Snipers are coming to the PS4 Arcade Mode, which is a typical solo game, but the only weapons are Shotguns and Sniper Rifles. On that note, there are more weapons coming to the game. Additional weapons will be expanding the arsenal with new short, medium, and long-range guns. H1Z1 is expanding the existing line-up of the Daily Challenge system with brand-new challenges. The first leaderboards will also be launching with Season 2 of the Battle Pass.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Merge Dragons Begins Their Easter Event
- Gram Games Studio announced today that their puzzle adventure title, Merge Dragons! will begin their limited Easter Event tomorrow.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
- Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm R...
- Mabar Endless Night Festival Returns to Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has announced that Dungeon and Dragons Online (DDO) has re-opened its yearly Mabar Endless Night Festival.