H1Z1 Releases Developer Update on Playstation 4 Version
H1Z1 revealed some upcoming content and plans for the Playstation 4 version of the game in their latest video. Shotties and Snipers are coming to the PS4 Arcade Mode, which is a typical solo game, but the only weapons are Shotguns and Sniper Rifles. On that note, there are more weapons coming to the game. Additional weapons will be expanding the arsenal with new short, medium, and long-range guns. H1Z1 is expanding the existing line-up of the Daily Challenge system with brand-new challenges. The first leaderboards will also be launching with Season 2 of the Battle Pass.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...
- Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly Announce Partnership
- Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly announced today a new strategic partnership that will see Total War: ARENA published worldwide.
- FEAR Online launches Halloween-themed content
- Just in time for Halloween, F.E.A.R. Online has released new horror-themed features for brave souls looking for a terrifying game experience! ...