H1Z1 Releases Developer Update on Playstation 4 Version
H1Z1 revealed some upcoming content and plans for the Playstation 4 version of the game in their latest video. Shotties and Snipers are coming to the PS4 Arcade Mode, which is a typical solo game, but the only weapons are Shotguns and Sniper Rifles. On that note, there are more weapons coming to the game. Additional weapons will be expanding the arsenal with new short, medium, and long-range guns. H1Z1 is expanding the existing line-up of the Daily Challenge system with brand-new challenges. The first leaderboards will also be launching with Season 2 of the Battle Pass.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Heroes Review
- Dragon Heroes isn’t as different as you might think from other popular mobile games, but its core gameplay is exactly what you could want.
- MU Online Speed Event Server Season 2 Now Live
- WEBZEN has announced that MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 2 is now open to players.
- Blade & Soul Launches Wings of the Raven End-Game Update
- NCSoft is proud to release a new end-game focused update for action martial arts MMORPG, Blade & Soul!