H1Z1 Releases Developer Update on Playstation 4 Version
H1Z1 revealed some upcoming content and plans for the Playstation 4 version of the game in their latest video. Shotties and Snipers are coming to the PS4 Arcade Mode, which is a typical solo game, but the only weapons are Shotguns and Sniper Rifles. On that note, there are more weapons coming to the game. Additional weapons will be expanding the arsenal with new short, medium, and long-range guns. H1Z1 is expanding the existing line-up of the Daily Challenge system with brand-new challenges. The first leaderboards will also be launching with Season 2 of the Battle Pass.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Expansion Now Available
- This expansion brings over 130 knightly cards to the (round) table, along with exciting new game mechanics that will delight duelists.
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.
- New screens for Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 13
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots to reveal more about its upcoming Update 13 for Dungeons and Dragons Online.