Big Drunk Satanic Massacre Arrives in September
BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre is going to hit PC and Consoles this September, and will feature Satan’s beloved son, Lou. Lou will blast his way through waves of traitors to prevent hell from being overrun by humans. Lou will drink milk to get ready to demolish more of his foes, as it is his cure-all super fuel. This satirical Action RPG hits the scene on September 26th, and there is a ton of action and humor awaiting as Lou unleashes hell on the poor humans unfortunate enough to be in his way.
Big Way CEO, Konstantin Semenov said via press release:
We’re going completely over-the-top with BDSM. When you put players in control of Satan’s son, you have to pull out all the stops, and that’s just what we’re doing — giving them a relentless hellfire-fueled thrill ride of guns, gore, and plenty of humor.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate tournament announced
- During the IEM Katowice (Intel Extreme Masters) in Poland at the end of last week, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment announced the first worldwi...
- Final Chapter of EVE: True Stories Graphic Novel Issue 4 Now Available
- EVE Online based graphic novel sees last free installment through Dark Horse Digital.
- Allods Online Review
- Those of you who enjoy traditional MMORPGS that have elements quests and dungeons, Allods Online is a good alternative to WOW.