Big Drunk Satanic Massacre Arrives in September
BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre is going to hit PC and Consoles this September, and will feature Satan’s beloved son, Lou. Lou will blast his way through waves of traitors to prevent hell from being overrun by humans. Lou will drink milk to get ready to demolish more of his foes, as it is his cure-all super fuel. This satirical Action RPG hits the scene on September 26th, and there is a ton of action and humor awaiting as Lou unleashes hell on the poor humans unfortunate enough to be in his way.
Big Way CEO, Konstantin Semenov said via press release:
We’re going completely over-the-top with BDSM. When you put players in control of Satan’s son, you have to pull out all the stops, and that’s just what we’re doing — giving them a relentless hellfire-fueled thrill ride of guns, gore, and plenty of humor.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oculus responds to the false claims by Zenimax
- Recently, the Oculus Rift VR team has spoken publicily regarding the recent claims filed by Zenimax regarding their VR technology
- Drakensang Online Offically Launches
- Bigpoint has announced that Drakensang Online has ended its beta testing and has officially launched.
- Nosgoth: Closed Beta Available On February 27th
- Today Psyonix & Square Enix are pleased to announce that Closed Beta access to Nosgoth will begin on February 27th.