Big Drunk Satanic Massacre Arrives in September
BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre is going to hit PC and Consoles this September, and will feature Satan’s beloved son, Lou. Lou will blast his way through waves of traitors to prevent hell from being overrun by humans. Lou will drink milk to get ready to demolish more of his foes, as it is his cure-all super fuel. This satirical Action RPG hits the scene on September 26th, and there is a ton of action and humor awaiting as Lou unleashes hell on the poor humans unfortunate enough to be in his way.
Big Way CEO, Konstantin Semenov said via press release:
We’re going completely over-the-top with BDSM. When you put players in control of Satan’s son, you have to pull out all the stops, and that’s just what we’re doing — giving them a relentless hellfire-fueled thrill ride of guns, gore, and plenty of humor.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Pushes New Systems for Quests, Leveling, and Ability UI
- A redesign is coming - read more about the changes to levelng, quests, and abilities.
- InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
- InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-...
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Announces Xbox Open Beta Date
- SEGA Games announced today that Phantasy Star Online 2 will launch its North American open beta on March 17, 2020.