Aura Kingdom is a 3D fantasy MMORPG featuring exciting action-combat and colorful anime-style visuals.
Take on the role of one of the realm’s most powerful heroes and save your home from an eternal darkness.
►Double Trouble: At your side will be a faithful companion, a non-traditional pet that can join you in special attack combos, bond with you, and even share memories of past events.
►You Must Choose: Pick which abilities to power up according to your preferred style of gameplay.
►No Time to Stop: Effortlessly navigate the environment beating up baddies and dodging incoming attacks.
►Work for Your Money: Test the limits of your strength by taking on uniquely challenging dungeons, bosses, and tower events.
►Web of Choice: Start out with one of the eleven diverse classes and expand upon it with another sub-class once you hit level 40.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: X-Legend
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +In-Depth Companion System
- +Elaborate Skill Trees
- +Dynamic Active Combat
- +Large Class Variety
- -Too Many Fetch Quests
- -Dated Visuals
- -Aggressive Monetization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: Intel Pentium4 2.8 GHz+/AMD K8 2600+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 6600+/ATI Redeon X1600+
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Aura Kingdom is a 3D fantasy MMORPG featuring exciting action-combat and colorful anime-style visuals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Announces Male Killer Princes
- Today, the strategy RPG Phantom of the Kill introduces Zero and a squad of brand new “Killer Princes," available in a later update.
- Darkfall Holding Anniversary Party Weekend: Play For Free
- Darkfall's Community Lead has announced that the game will host a special extended anniversary party weekend between May 1 and May 5.
- Chronicle: Runescape Legends - Launching on May 26th
- The countdown to the launch of Chronicle: RuneScape Legends has begun, as Jagex today confirmed the next generation card game will arrive on