Project Cars is a comprehensive online racing game with a robust single-player mode. It offers players a huge array of features and options for customization, with every aspect of the car’s performance available for tuning. Even pit strategies can be modified and prepared in advance, to create a personalized approach to racing strategy.
Graphics: Very High
Type: Online Racing
EXP Rate: N/A
Pros: +Limited Information Available
Cons: -Limited Information Available
Project Cars Overview
Players can tweak everything from tire pressure, ride height, spring rate – bump info can be set for each individual wheel and front and rear downforce, toe angle, and even sway bar settings can be edited. Globally, players can set brake pressure and balance along with wastegate pressure, gear and steering ratios, engine brake mapping, and more. It’s a game for true car enthusiasts. In addition to a pit crew, players will also be assisted during their race by the Pit Engineer who will speak via Pit2Car radio informing of weather changes, incidents around the track, changes in race position and timings, corner information and more.
Project Cars Screenshots
Project Cars Featured Video
Project Cars Review
Project Cars Screenshots
Project Cars Videos
Project Cars Trailer
Project Cars Links
Project Cars System Requirements
Project Cars Articles
- Project Cars: Release Set for April 2015 - Posted on February 19, 2015
Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S today confirmed that Project CARS will be available for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC on April 2nd 2015. The slight shift of the release date is due to final adjustments in the game, that are required to provide to the fans with the best gaming experience they could have.
- Project CARS: RE-SCHEDULED for March 2015 - Posted on October 17, 2014
Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. today announced they will be moving the release of Project CARS for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC to March 17, 2015.
- Project Cars: Seven “Aston Martins” Cars Announced - Posted on August 29, 2014
Slightly Mad Studios announces a spectacular new addition to the lineup of vehicles in Project CARS as Aston Martin joins the WMD-powered racing title. Project CARS will feature seven Aston Martin models, including some of the company’s most iconic and successful race cars from more than 50 years of on-track competition.
Similar games we recommend
- Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Arcade - Formula Wincars is an online racing game featuring skill trees, squads of cars, a leveling system, and multiple gameplay modes.
- Victory: Age of Racing - Zip along the tracks in this unique driving simulation from Vae Victis.
- Carnage Racing - Take to the streets with head-on-head racing in Carnage Racing from Jagex.
- Victory: The Age of Racing - Victory: The Age of Racing is a fast paced realistic 'Formula One' style racing MMO published by GamersFirst. It has solid gluid gameplay and realistic physics.
- Racing Star: Come On Baby - Racing Star: Come on Baby is a baby themed 3D cartoony kart racing MMO. Race through the games many stages while lobbing items at your opponents!