Project Cars is a comprehensive online racing game with a robust single-player mode that offers players a huge array of features and options for customization. In fact nearly every aspect of the car’s performances is available for tuning, right down to pit strategies that can be modified and prepared to give a much more personalized approach to racing. Jump into Project CARS and experience a game with hyper-realistic graphics and all of the tuning options you could ever ask for. Here you’ll have everything at your disposal to become one of the greatest racers of all time!
►Whether you’re looking to create a short race on a nice sunny day or a full-endurance event with practice sessions and qualifying runs in the worst mother nature has to offer, there is a race out there for you! Accelerate the time of day, perform warmup and formation laps, and even start exactly where you want on the grid.
►Get right into your car and tweak all sorts of different parameters. Players can modify everything from ride height, spring rate, tire pressure, toe angle, and even sway bar settings. Globally, players can set brake pressure and balance along with wastegate pressure, gear and steering ratios, engine brake mapping, and more. Car enthusiasts are more than welcome in this game!
►Your pit crew isn’t truly a crew without a Pit Engineer. Pit Engineers will contact players during races speaking via radio communications to inform them of any incidents around the track, weather changes, changes in race timings and positions, corner information and more! You’ll be glad you’ve got a Pit Engineer on your side to help you manage everything going on in the race.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 06, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Oculus Rift
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Incredibly realistic visuals and highly detailed cars.
- +Good driving mechanics.
- +Singleplayer and multiplayer modes.
- -Steep system requirements.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 with latest Service Packs
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700, 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT600 series, AMD Radeon HD7000 series
- HDD: 25 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Oculus Rift support.
- · 12K Ultra HD resolution support.
- · Racing Wheel support.
- Description: Project Cars is a comprehensive online racing game with a robust single-player mode. It offers players a huge array of features and options for customization, with every aspect of the car's performance available for tuning.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ascend to New Heights with League of Angels Fire Raiders Version 2.3
- Version 2.3 for League of Angels - Fire Raiders is now upon us and with it comes Relics, new characters, and more!
- Heroes & Generals Releases 'Skirmish at Khutor' Update
- It takes place in Eastern Europe and is the first new setting introduced to the game since the initial launch.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Makes Over $550 Million During Opening Weekend
- In its first three days, Call of Duty: Black Ops III exceeded $550 million in sell-through worldwide, according to Activision estimates.