Dungeon Punks Nears Greenlight Success
Two months after its announcement, Hyper Awesome Entertainment’s new brawler MMORPG, Dungeon Punks, nears its goal of being greenlit on Steam!
Set for release in summer 2016 on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, Dungeon Punks hopes to finish its campaign in time for launch. Featuring solo and up to 3 player co-op gameplay, Dungeon Punks represents over a decade of game development engineering and understanding from previous games made by this indie company. Dungeon Punks features recruiting of six mutant combatants, taming and riding giant monsters, and set out to uncover the dark secrets in a world of fantasy, magic, and horrible corporate greed.
With twelve hours of story quests in adventure mode ready to hone your skills for battle in 11 battle arenas, players can look forward to a wild world all within the unique art style unique to Hyper Awesome Entertainment.
Learn more about Dungeon Punks on their Steam Greenlight page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Releases New Patch And Gets Steam Autumn Sale Discount
- Nether, the first urban-survival game, has a lot to be thankful for: solid early adopter numbers, a strong community of gamers who are helping...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (7/25): Firefall
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Brave Tribe (iOS) Became Tens Times More Fun With New Update
- G5 and Taploft introduce a major new content update to Brave Tribe, adding over 70 quests plus new crafting recipes and more.