Brawl of Ages – First Look
Brawl of Ages is a free-to-play collectible card game with elements from the MOBA, RTS, and RPG genres. Collect and build a custom deck from a wide collection of monsters, spells, and turrets all with varying strengths and weaknesses.
The goal of each fast paced match is simple: destroy your enemy’s base by playing cards limited by a rapidly regenerating mana pool. And due to the anti pay-to-win system in place, players can’t just brute force their way up the ranked ladder by just throwing cash at their screen, instead, cunning strategy and a well crafted deck are necessary to achieve victory.
Check out more Brawl of Ages info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Best in Show Coop Awards
- We look back at the greatest examples of multiplayer gaming at E3.
- Entropia Universe: Players loot $20,000 from King Kong
- Big monkey equals big money!
- Eternal Offers Twitch Prime Members Limited-Time Exclusives
- Until September 11th, Dire Wolf Digital is partnering with Twitch Prime for a very special promotion for their card game, Eternal.