Divinity: Original Sin Release Date Announced
Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-inspired RPG, Divinity: Original Sin. Today, the studio celebrates this anniversary by announcing an official release date of June 20th 2014.
But Steam Early Access participants aren’t to be forgotten! Today, players can enjoy a huge update featuring a variety of improvements and additions to the game:
- Complete overhaul of loot generation matrix. Expect much cooler treasure.
- Added 135 music tracks, including some all-time favourites from previous Divinity games
- Added a new “Way of the Rogue” ability and a variety of new Rogue skills
And plenty more changes/new features/additions.
For more information, visit: http://evolvepr.createsend1.com/t/j-l-itzsd-ajdhtljj-p/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Announces Beauty Contest with Beauty Album Feature
- Kakao Games (Formerly known as Daum) has revealed their latest update to MMORPG, Black Desert Online, to include the new Beauty Album function
- C9 Begins Open Beta
- Webzen has announced the launch time of Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9)'s open beta.