Divinity: Original Sin Release Date Announced
Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-inspired RPG, Divinity: Original Sin. Today, the studio celebrates this anniversary by announcing an official release date of June 20th 2014.
But Steam Early Access participants aren’t to be forgotten! Today, players can enjoy a huge update featuring a variety of improvements and additions to the game:
- Complete overhaul of loot generation matrix. Expect much cooler treasure.
- Added 135 music tracks, including some all-time favourites from previous Divinity games
- Added a new “Way of the Rogue” ability and a variety of new Rogue skills
And plenty more changes/new features/additions.
For more information, visit: http://evolvepr.createsend1.com/t/j-l-itzsd-ajdhtljj-p/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe announces New Lotus Voice Packs
- When there's a need, game developers rush to fill it - and today, Warframe is delivering some hot new voice packs for Lotus.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Delays CBT
- Neople is working hard to get Dungeon Fighter Online back for players - but unfortunately, they've hit a delay.
- Pockie Pirates Prepares for Chapter 4 Update
- NGames, publisher of the popular Pockie Ninja, has announced the Chapter 4: Clashes of Marineford for Pockie Pirates.