Divinity: Original Sin Release Date Announced
Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-inspired RPG, Divinity: Original Sin. Today, the studio celebrates this anniversary by announcing an official release date of June 20th 2014.
But Steam Early Access participants aren’t to be forgotten! Today, players can enjoy a huge update featuring a variety of improvements and additions to the game:
- Complete overhaul of loot generation matrix. Expect much cooler treasure.
- Added 135 music tracks, including some all-time favourites from previous Divinity games
- Added a new “Way of the Rogue” ability and a variety of new Rogue skills
And plenty more changes/new features/additions.
For more information, visit: http://evolvepr.createsend1.com/t/j-l-itzsd-ajdhtljj-p/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Now Available
- From today, gamers can experience the blood-thirsty team-based online multiplayer action of Nosgoth, as the game’s closed beta phase commenc...
- Scarlet Legacy releases March Update
- The latest update to arrive in Scarlet Legacy is now live, and offers a raised level cap and more.
- Heroes of Newerth to offer All Heroes Free
- S2 Interactive has announced that all heroes will be available for free starting Friday, July 20.