Divinity: Original Sin Release Date Announced
Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-inspired RPG, Divinity: Original Sin. Today, the studio celebrates this anniversary by announcing an official release date of June 20th 2014.
But Steam Early Access participants aren’t to be forgotten! Today, players can enjoy a huge update featuring a variety of improvements and additions to the game:
- Complete overhaul of loot generation matrix. Expect much cooler treasure.
- Added 135 music tracks, including some all-time favourites from previous Divinity games
- Added a new “Way of the Rogue” ability and a variety of new Rogue skills
And plenty more changes/new features/additions.
For more information, visit: http://evolvepr.createsend1.com/t/j-l-itzsd-ajdhtljj-p/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/15: Dragon's Prophet EU and Playstation 4
- A glimpse of today's MMO news from Dragon's Prophet and the Playstation 4.
- Crystal Saga introduces marriage and rebirth
- Crystal Saga has launched a new update, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Felspire - Features and Gameplay
- The game is set in the fantasy world of Eremos, where the mysterious Felspire continues to be a source of contention.