Divinity: Original Sin Release Date Announced
Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-inspired RPG, Divinity: Original Sin. Today, the studio celebrates this anniversary by announcing an official release date of June 20th 2014.
But Steam Early Access participants aren’t to be forgotten! Today, players can enjoy a huge update featuring a variety of improvements and additions to the game:
- Complete overhaul of loot generation matrix. Expect much cooler treasure.
- Added 135 music tracks, including some all-time favourites from previous Divinity games
- Added a new “Way of the Rogue” ability and a variety of new Rogue skills
And plenty more changes/new features/additions.
For more information, visit: http://evolvepr.createsend1.com/t/j-l-itzsd-ajdhtljj-p/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle Fighter Available Globally on iPhone, iPad and Android Later This Week
- An all-new edition of the fan-favorite Puzzle Fighter from Capcom will be available worldwide later this week.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online Announces New Expansion Pack
- Dungeons and Dragons Online will roll out a new expansion, Shadowfell, featuring new areas, a raised level cap, and prestige characters.
- Firefall Reveals New PAX East Milestone
- A new milestone revealed this weekend makes a grand impression on the world of Firefall.