War of the Immortals launches New Expansion
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live. Several new features have been introduced in the game including:
- Level cap increased from 120 to 130.
- 2 new zones, with new monsters to capture and use as combat pets!
- New plot quests: Toxic ash is poisoning the Midgard Highlands, and the Paladins need your help investigating this. There are even rumors of a giant dragon, so you’d better be prepared to fight…
- 5 new instances, including the climactic fight against the dragon-god Nidhogg. Defeat the cult that’s trying to resurrect her, and stop her before she can devour Yggdrasil and destroy the universe!
- Essence Cards: Collect this new equipment type from bosses and monsters. Cards can be combined to upgrade them, or embedded with materials to unlock passive skills.
- Feats of Heroism achievement system. When you unlock all the achievements in a tier, you start unlocking passive stat bonuses, a Phoenix mount and more!
- New 3v3 PvP arena, with exclusive rewards that buff your combat mounts!
Articles You May Enjoy
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- Top 5 Best Action MMORPGs (2009)
- Looking to play an Action MMORPG? Play one of the top 5 best action MMORPGs on the net. We have them all reviewed with screenshots, videos and
- Age of Wonders 3 Preview
- Can you feel it? Magic is flowing in the ether for the first time in an era. No not that D&D nonsense the dwarves entertain with in dark t...
Videos You May Enjoy
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live.