ArcheBlade recieves a “Hitman style” update
As of December 25th, CodeBrush Games has released a new update for their MOBA style fighting game: ArcheBlade, but along with this new update, they managed to sneak in a new premium skin that will give fans of a certain stealth action series a feeling of awesomeness. This new premium skin was made exclusively for their recently added hero, Hyde, with an outfit design that resembles Agent 47’s look from IO Interactive’s “Hitman” series.
Along with the new premium skin, the update also includes:
* Balance changes for Tiac, Renny (Glacier), Sewon, Cezanne and Hyde
* Leaderboard changes
* Animation fix for Renoah
* UI changes
* New portraits for Indiegogo crowd funders
* Various system and bug fixes
For more information on this new update, you can check out the details here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/archeblade/announcements/detail/1892934239199704080
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Knights Introduces Guild War Update
- Destiny Knights from Netmarble released a new update today that introduced new features and several improvements to the overall game.
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.
- “Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
- Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings--now on the App Sto...