ArcheBlade recieves a “Hitman style” update
As of December 25th, CodeBrush Games has released a new update for their MOBA style fighting game: ArcheBlade, but along with this new update, they managed to sneak in a new premium skin that will give fans of a certain stealth action series a feeling of awesomeness. This new premium skin was made exclusively for their recently added hero, Hyde, with an outfit design that resembles Agent 47’s look from IO Interactive’s “Hitman” series.
Along with the new premium skin, the update also includes:
* Balance changes for Tiac, Renny (Glacier), Sewon, Cezanne and Hyde
* Leaderboard changes
* Animation fix for Renoah
* UI changes
* New portraits for Indiegogo crowd funders
* Various system and bug fixes
For more information on this new update, you can check out the details here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/archeblade/announcements/detail/1892934239199704080
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Approved for Sale on Steam & Kickstarting with Square Enix
- Kitfox Games has announced progress in its pursuit of publication for its upcoming co-op adventure, Moon Hunters.
- RuneScape Opens Combat Beta Weekend To Members
- Jagex has opened its Evolution of Combat beta to all RuneScape members this weekend.
- TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
- Scheduled for release in May, TERA Secrets & Shadows promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content including a new class.