Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
Das Tal‘s Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
Das Tal is planning for a second alpha test, expected to go live in April. This alpha test will focus on making game worlds appealing through their entirety and making the game accessible for new players.
Other plans include the introduction of an opportunities system, a flagging sytem, emotes, clan management, caravan raids, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Pt.1 now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” the newest update to the ongoing...
- Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
- Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously "Nexus Conflict").
- Luvinia introduces Abbes Dungeon
- Luvinia Online has just released a new dungeon and raised the level cap in its latest update.