Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
Das Tal‘s Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
Das Tal is planning for a second alpha test, expected to go live in April. This alpha test will focus on making game worlds appealing through their entirety and making the game accessible for new players.
Other plans include the introduction of an opportunities system, a flagging sytem, emotes, clan management, caravan raids, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Unleashes First 2013 Update
- Webzen has announced new content available for Arctic Combat players, beginning today.
- Lunaria Story Star Palace Ruins
- Lunaria Story Server 3 “City Harbor” is to be released in GameDP on 02:00 am, August 28th EDT as the increasing population of players dema...
- Digimon Masters adds new Mercenary Digimon
- Today marks the arrival of new content in Digimon Masters Online, from a new trainer to new mercenary digimon.