Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
Das Tal‘s Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
Das Tal is planning for a second alpha test, expected to go live in April. This alpha test will focus on making game worlds appealing through their entirety and making the game accessible for new players.
Other plans include the introduction of an opportunities system, a flagging sytem, emotes, clan management, caravan raids, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Immortals launches Titan's Fury
- War has become more massive than ever with the upcoming release of Titan's Fury, the latest expansion for Perfect World Entertainment...
- GAMEVIL to Publish Mobile Version of ArcheAge
- GAMEVIL is the leader in adapting online games for mobile, having also launched a mobile version of the RPG Kritika on iOS and Android this pa...
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.