Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
Das Tal‘s Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
Das Tal is planning for a second alpha test, expected to go live in April. This alpha test will focus on making game worlds appealing through their entirety and making the game accessible for new players.
Other plans include the introduction of an opportunities system, a flagging sytem, emotes, clan management, caravan raids, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge will join Super Bowl Sunday Ads
- uCool has revealed today that it will be promoting Heroes Charge with a 15 second commercial during the Super Bowl on February 1, joining some...
- Chronicles of Spellborn Will be Free to Play 2010
- Chronicles of Spellborn will be free to play after 2010 due to the game's commercial failure as a pay to play title. The developer went b...
- Knight Fever Mobile Adventure RPG Launches on Android
- The developer Webzen has officially updated their adventure-RPG Knight Fever and now it's live in North America/Europe.