Storm Arena Launches Their Global Beta Test
NetEase announced the beta launch of their 3v3 MOBA mobile title, Storm Arena. This beach-themed multiplayer title is available at 6 pm PST for Android players in Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. It will be available for iOS players in Canada. Players will swim, surf and float their way to victory with cute, cartoony characters like Dashley the Duck, and the evil Dr. William. Four aquatic battle arenas await, as well as various battle modes.
Join either the villains led by Dr. William who seek to exploit natural resources for profit or Dashley the Duck and his marine friends who are trying to protect the environment in this competitive MOBA mobile game. In development since 2015, Storm Arena aims to provide bring fast-paced, playful MOBA gameplay for gamers on the go.
Storm Arena features include:
Bite-Sized Battles: Fast-paced three-minute battles allow players to dive into the world of Storm Arena whether they’re on the bus, on a break, or marathoning. Storm Arena helps provide quick but exciting games that are still deep, strategic experiences. Players can choose from over 12 characters, a variety of weapons and skills, and multiple arena locations – meaning there is a great diversity of gameplay and strategies.
Innovative Game Modes: After the PvE tutorial, players can try out four different PvP game modes: Bounty Hunter, Turf War, Goal Attack and Pieces of Eight, where eight players compete for the ultimate prize as the last player standing. Whether you’re new to the world of gaming or a seasoned pro, you’re sure to find a mode that suits your playstyle.
Adorable Animations: Characters, weapons, and settings are all stylized as adorable animations of aquatic animals and environments that help make Storm Arena a charming and imaginative world in which to play. Players can look forward to scenes such as ice sheets, hot pot, hot springs and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- White Day to Brighten Up Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces White Day celebrations and welcome back rewards for Digimon Masters Online.
- World of Tanks Enters eSports Arena Officially
- Wargaming today announced details of the World of Tanks championship at the World Cyber Games 2012 Grand Finals.
- Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
- WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services...