Storm Arena, by NetEase, is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day — by blasting your opponents in this aquatic themed arena shooter! Choose from one of a dozen different characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, and join a team for some intense 3v3 action. Storm Arena features several different game modes, so you can always find something to suit your mood.
► Plenty of characters: All with an aquatic flair. Every character has its own strengths and weaknesses, and choosing the best character to complement your team is crucial.
► Three Versus Three: Team based combat means working together! With only two others to support you, it will take serious tactics to overcome everything thrown at you.
► Four Game Modes: Turf War challenges you to keep your territory safe, while Bounty Hunter has you eliminate your opponents. Go head-to-head in Pieces of Eight, or relax with a game of soccer in Goal Attack!
► Long-range DPS: Dr. Tech Manta, Octo-bomber, Hog
► Tank: Wolfe, Crabby
► Control: Cattitude, Puddles
► Mid-range DPS: Kroak, Crocopop, Dashley
► Assassin: Capt. Shark, Jackson
In-app purchases for premium currency and items.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase
- Publisher: NetEase
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: iOS
- +Colorful cast of characters
- +Simple, engaging gameplay
- +Different game modes
- -Cash shop reliance
- -Lack of updates
- -Low playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 9.0+
- HDD: 644.4 MB
- Description: Storm Arena, by NetEase, is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day -- by blasting your opponents in this aquatic themed arena shooter! Choose from one of a dozen different characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, and join a team for some intense 3v3 action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LEGO Universe going Free to Play
- LEGO Universe has announced that it will join the free-to-play ranks this August, with a limited but infinite free-to-play area.
- Albion Online Final Beta Now Live
- Sandbox Interactive has started the all-important final beta for their sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
- Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed to beta.