Bierzerkers launches today on Early Access
Shield Break Studios are happy to announce that their first game, Bierzerkers, will be launching on Steam Early Access today at 17:00 BST / 9:00 PDT. We hope everyone will be eager to share this news and shout it from your nearest sheep-filled hilltop. The game will be available for $9.99 / €9.99 / £6.99 during Early Access.
The entire team at Shield Break Studios are thrilled to open the game to players today. Vince Fennel, co-founder and producer of the game agrees, “We are extremely excited to give players Early Access to Bierzerkers today. Our small but scrappy team at Shield Break has poured everything we’ve got into this game.”
He added, “It’s the result of our blood, sweat and tears and we are hoping the community likes where we are headed. We’re looking forward to some amazing matches with our players, hearing their feedback, and continuing to develop new content for Bierzerkers.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- QuakeCon 2015 Official Tournament and QuakeCon Trials Lineup Announced
- QuakeCon brings together some of the greatest players in the world to compete in the Quake Live Tri-Master Tournament sponsored by Intel.
- Dream Square Debut Qin’s Moon and New PAL Online at E3
- The Dream Square plans to make a big presence at the E3 Expo next week in Los Angeles to show off its newest titles, Qin’s Moon and New PAL ...
- Wakfu Going Free to Play in July
- An official community announcement from Wakfu's team has revealed some exciting news: Wakfu is going fully free-to-play on July 24.