Warframe PS4 and XB1 Get Silver Grove Update
Digital Extremes brings its huge new Warframe update, The Silver Grove, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles today. The update introduces a unique Warframe, new Glyph system, Lunaro improvements, and TennoGen. TennoGen allows players to sell user-created customizations, including Helmets, Armor, and Skins, to the community.
Rebecca Ford, Live Operations and Community Producer at Digital Extremes said:
There is an enormous amount of talent within our Warframe Community. Working alongside Steam, we launched our user-generated content program, TennoGen nearly a year ago and it has been a huge success in highlighting the role and talent of our Community Creators, while also providing them a viable revenue stream for their work. Without a similar player-generated content system available on consoles, it took some time to figure out how to offer TennoGen content that is fair to both the Creators and players. We think we’ve hit the mark and are offering a curated list of items with The Silver Grove update.
Highlights from the Silver Grove update on Consoles include:
- New Warframe Quest: Quest deep into the forest and discover the secrets of The Silver Grove. Successfully complete this Quest and you’ll be rewarded with the newest Warframe, Titania. Overwhelm your foes with swarms of razor-winged butterflies, distract opponents with shiny lures, and morph into a small but deadly, flying fairy. This incredible shrinking Warframe packs a big punch! Play the Quest to earn her now or purchase her in the Warframe Market.
- Fusion System Simplified: The entire Fusion Core System — the means to upgrade in-game Mods — has been overhauled to reveal an efficient and easy-to-understand system. Now you can easily turn the Mods you no longer want into Endo, the raw resource that powers the process of upgrading Mods. Endo is also dropped by slain enemies and offered as Mission Rewards. Previously, upgrading with the Fusion System meant partial upgrading with unclear requirements for the next rank. Now, upgrades are in full stages only. Additionally, the UI offers your next rank goal as it clearly indicates how many Endo are required. No more wasting Fusion Energy or guessing how many Mods or Fusion Cores you need!
- New Lunaro Improvements: Tenno, at the ready! Warframe’s recently released team sport Lunaro is expanding! Flip your perspective with a new Steel Meridian-themed Map, featuring a sideways net and mid-field ramps. Experience new gameplay improvements including a dedicated ‘pass’ button and the ability to guard while holding the Lunaro. Matchmaking improvements and the introduction of volunteer servers means you — along with your teammates and adversaries — will experience even smoother and more consistent Lunaro gameplay.
- New Glyph System: Leave more than just bodies of fallen enemies on the battlefield. Leave your mark with Warframe’s new Glyph system. Choose from a variety of Glyph designs and make a statement in your environment.
- New Customizations: There’s no shortage of choice for Customizations in this update. The Nova Asuri Collection, Tekelu Skin Pack, The Silver Grove Bundle and two new Landing Craft Skins offer new looks for your Warframes, Weapons and Landing Crafts!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct Season 3 - PAX South 2016
- Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have been two big names in the competitive fighting game circuit for quite some time.
- ROKH Announces Limited Closed Beta
- ROKH, the adaptive survival game set on Mars, is hosting a limited beta this weekend.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, Soul Surrender, Arrives Today
- Today marks the release of Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, titled "Soul Surrender."