Bierzerkers launches today on Early Access
Shield Break Studios are happy to announce that their first game, Bierzerkers, will be launching on Steam Early Access today at 17:00 BST / 9:00 PDT. We hope everyone will be eager to share this news and shout it from your nearest sheep-filled hilltop. The game will be available for $9.99 / €9.99 / £6.99 during Early Access.
The entire team at Shield Break Studios are thrilled to open the game to players today. Vince Fennel, co-founder and producer of the game agrees, “We are extremely excited to give players Early Access to Bierzerkers today. Our small but scrappy team at Shield Break has poured everything we’ve got into this game.”
He added, “It’s the result of our blood, sweat and tears and we are hoping the community likes where we are headed. We’re looking forward to some amazing matches with our players, hearing their feedback, and continuing to develop new content for Bierzerkers.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Recieving First-Person POV, Other Camera Options
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced changes coming to the camera system in Guild Wars ...
- AQ Dragons: New mobile idle game coming soon
- Artix Entertainment, the indie game studio behind AdventureQuest Worlds and Battle Gems, is excited to announce a collaboration with Dashnet, ...
- Newest Shroud of the Avatar Early Release Adds Multiplayer
- Shroud of the Avatar announces the release of social systems in its latest early release build.